- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
- Further Previews of the Upcoming Honeycomb Aeronautical Throttle Sets
- FlyJSim – First Update of 2019 – Q4XP Details & More
- VATSIM Announces Large Scale Audio Testing
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'earth'.
Found 4 results
On the helicopter flightsimulation facebook page was a posting of using ths FSX plane position and use it to FLY over Google earth in realtime. This coulde be the Ultimate scnery for flightsimming using Google Earth in Hires and 3D. The software in the link was used. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/ge-view-2-httpx-2-0-and-earthproxy-1-2-fsx-thru-p3d-v3.439969/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
You remember in 2015, Earth Simulation went out of business. They were proposing a bunch of content for the flight simmer like the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands. and some photorealistic sceneries like Scotland and other parts of UK if not mistaken ; well they even had some great trees addons at the time... Well Full Terrain X OrbX has purchased the rights to those sceneries just a few hours ago ! So what to be expected ? Some new types of photoreal sceneries again ? Wasn't the photoreal fashion on P3D ended with Netherlands ? So many questions ? Here are some answers ! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/157734-orbx-acquires-earth-simulations-assets-press-release/