- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
- Further Previews of Maps2XPlane Seychelles4XP
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'easy'.
Found 2 results
Ok, I'm going public on this one cause so far the informations I have are BAD ! iBlueYonder (hello bill !) and Turbulent Design (hi Russel and Greg !) have both moved to a new editor recently, in getting into OrbX licencing. When I read the announce, I was pretty pleased because that would mean for the customer a better support Well, I was very wrong ! I've been a bit long to go to P3D 4.3 update (last time was hard enough :p), so I discovered the mess a bit late maybe, but read this ! The support has become a nightmare ! I bought Nantucket island from PC Aviator, which got support from JustFlight. I got 100$ burger from the iBlueYonder website. Almost at the same time. One I can get support (100$ burger runs) and I cannot get ANY SUPPORT so far for Nantucket island. I got an old archive from PC Aviator wich is not up to date, no option to gfet it from the official iBlueYonder website, and worst : the official answer from the studio is : "if you bought from our website we support you, if not, you're on your own, please buy our products a 2nd time from OrbX !" (I have translated the political tongue language used there) I have the exact same problem with some Turbulent Design products : Angwin-Parret and L35 Big Bear I bought from JusfFlight are not updated on the JF store, the official website explains that "they have licencing changes" and the customer can go die or buy ! More politely of course, but it does say the same. what are your call on these ? I know I could have done the quiet "I know some people bill and Greg, help me" but it seems to me that it would be very wrong to do that, instead of getting a decent and expected support ! In fact, I've been contacted by Bill very kindly (Russel sent me the other way...), but as I said : it is not easy, not streamlined, not normal ! And you will find some more testimonies from other customers from different shops/ sites... Some exctracts : https://iblueyonder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=317 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Jet Aviation officially added a second Caribbean location and the 10th in the Americas in July when it held the grand opening of the San Juan facility, formerly known as Pazos FBO, at Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport (SJU) in Puerto Rico. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-01/fbo-profile-jet-aviation-san-juan-offers-easy-us-entry