- JustSim Releases LOWI Innsbruck Update for X-Plane
- JustSim Releases Innsbruck V3 Update
- BDO Aviation Announces Phuket Airport
- Our Texas Triple: Delta A320 Takeoff Engine ROOAAAR, Cool Dallas Views & Cloud Surfing!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- XPilot for X-Plane Announced
- Milviz Releases T-38A Advanced Series Redux
- Further Previews of Orbx’s London City (EGLC) in P3D
- EGLC P3D for you.
- Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa "Very Near Completion"
- POSCON Details Huge Updates on Development and More
- FS2Crew Ground Crew X Coming in 2 Weeks
- Laminar Research Previews X-Plane 11.40 Flight Model Updates
- Carenado Releases Fokker 50 for X-Plane
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- X-Plane 11.40 to be Large Flight Model Update
- Positive Control Network Publishes August 2019 Progress Update
- JustSim Teases Innsbruck (LOWI) Update with New Screenshots
- BOEING 747 SHARK swimming through a CORN FIELD after HARD LANDING (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa (LIMC) Previews in X-Plane 11
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'egtf'.
Found 1 result
EGTF Fairoaks Airport Out Now for X-Plane 11! Set in the beautiful English countryside of Surrey, we have captured EGTF and the amazing surroundings with on-site photography and excellent photoreal imagery. Every fine detail has been captured from the airport buildings to the McLaren Technology Centre, a stunning modern architectural building. Affectionately nicknamed "Dolly's Farm" for the piece of land upon which the airport was built back in 1931, Fairoaks Airport is a must-have for your UK X-Plane collection! Key Features Amazing 7 cm per pixel resolution for the airfield area Countryside at 30 cm resolution Realistic PAPI approach lights and runway end lights Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography McLaren Technology Centre Full integration with TrueEarth GB South EGTF is now available to purchase from OrbxDirect for AUD $24.95 (approx. USD $17.78 / €15.59 / £13.97). Remember that if you own EGTF for FSX/P3D, you get 40% off the X-Plane version! Please note that you will require Orbx Libraries updated and installed to version 1.45 which is also now available. MacOS/Linux users will have the latest libraries included in the cross-platform download available from your account page. Please also note that for the best experience, we recommend using EGTF in conjunction with TrueEarth Great Britain South. The scenery will work without it, however some users may experience the following: Missing or misplaced forests Missing or misplaced buildings surrounding the airport Photoreal blending SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :