- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'elstree'.
Found 1 result
Orbx Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) Announced for X-Plane 11 Continuing the development string of airports to compliment and further enhance their TrueEarth GB South add-on for X-Plane 11, Orbx has revealed that the next airport to come is Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) which has been announced on their forum. Elstree Aerodrome is situated 2.6 nautical miles east of Watford, Hertfordshire in England. It was first used in World War II as a small landing strip used for the overhaul and repair of military aircraft. After 1946, the aerodrome was returned to civil aircraft operations and has been used by aero clubs and private pilots for the basing and operation of single and twin-engined light aircraft. From the previews, you notice that a lot of detail has been paid to minor objects in and out of the airport perimeter leaving you fully immersed. Elstree Aerodrome features an incredible 1-3cm/px ground poly, a 30cm/px surrounding countryside ortho base, textures, and objects based from on-site photography and more which you can view in the key features at the end of this article. You’ll soon be able to grab a hold of Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) from OrbxDirect at a price of AUD$24.95 (Incl. VAT) for X-Plane 11. Owners of the FSX/P3D version will automatically be granted a 40% discount. SOURCE INFO https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/166116-egtr-elstree-aerodrome-is-coming-to-x-plane/?fbclid=IwAR20D71KVzJdtHXQOAT_6SDrSI7V6Z_Ro76aSSkmf6VswcPKx-KWGlMYmHI https://fselite.net/news/orbx-elstree-aerodrome-egtr-announced-for-x-plane-11/