- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'elstree'.
Found 1 result
Orbx Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) Announced for X-Plane 11 Continuing the development string of airports to compliment and further enhance their TrueEarth GB South add-on for X-Plane 11, Orbx has revealed that the next airport to come is Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) which has been announced on their forum. Elstree Aerodrome is situated 2.6 nautical miles east of Watford, Hertfordshire in England. It was first used in World War II as a small landing strip used for the overhaul and repair of military aircraft. After 1946, the aerodrome was returned to civil aircraft operations and has been used by aero clubs and private pilots for the basing and operation of single and twin-engined light aircraft. From the previews, you notice that a lot of detail has been paid to minor objects in and out of the airport perimeter leaving you fully immersed. Elstree Aerodrome features an incredible 1-3cm/px ground poly, a 30cm/px surrounding countryside ortho base, textures, and objects based from on-site photography and more which you can view in the key features at the end of this article. You’ll soon be able to grab a hold of Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) from OrbxDirect at a price of AUD$24.95 (Incl. VAT) for X-Plane 11. Owners of the FSX/P3D version will automatically be granted a 40% discount. SOURCE INFO https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/166116-egtr-elstree-aerodrome-is-coming-to-x-plane/?fbclid=IwAR20D71KVzJdtHXQOAT_6SDrSI7V6Z_Ro76aSSkmf6VswcPKx-KWGlMYmHI https://fselite.net/news/orbx-elstree-aerodrome-egtr-announced-for-x-plane-11/