- What’s the biggest killer in Aviation? Now I know!
- VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain FLP Oxygen Test Preview Video
- EAA’s B-25 Flies Again
- Orbx Australia V2 Possibly Coming in June 2019
- VATSIM First Wings Event Announced
- Colimata Announces Early Access of Concorde on X-Plane to Start Mid-May
- CARENADO A42-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- Powerful TakeOff with great Sau Paulo GRU airport views from Falcon 7X Private Jet! [AirClips]
- Orbx-LIEO Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport-Update v1.05
- CARENADO A42-500 - HOTEL MODE
- Beaver in a Box
- Win an All Expenses Paid Trip to FlightSimExpo 2019
- TrueEarth US Washington - Official Announcement!
- Holding Pattern Wind Correction And Timing: Boldmethod Live
- Pressure and Density Altitude: Boldmethod Live
- New Preview Video of Significant GSX Update (PBR, New Vehicles & More)
- COLIMATA Concorde: Overview of Features Published
- LatinVFR Releases New Orleans Update V1.2
- UK2000 Scenery Announce ‘Evolution’ Improvements to Products from Summer 2019
- New RealTimeFlight Manager Program released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'entering'.
Found 2 results
Flightbeam Portland (KPDX) Entering Beta – Testers Needed With any Flightbeam product, the anticipation for the product release always seems high. Their upcoming version of Portland (KDPX) is nearing completion as it was confirmed that the team are entering beta testing for the product. With the news of beta testing about to take place, the team are also looking for people to assist in making sure it’s fit for release. The message post on the Flightbeam forums state that the team are looking for someone who has experience in testing, and, obviously, owns Prepar3D V4. To apply, head to the Flightbeam forums, register an account and drop a detailed message explaining why you want to test, what qualities you will bring and an overview of any previous testing experience. If you’re just keen to look at some imagery of the airport, you can do that also. SOURCE INFO https://www.flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3138&p=17240&fbclid=IwAR08OAevZ7OPTnVdr7-UibtqysVp8rBdDCTKcOyV6pfwLp77sc6IUje9cxs#p17240 https://fselite.net/news/flightbeam-portland-kpdx-entering-beta-testers-needed/