- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'entering'.
Found 2 results
OMGEDSON posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFlightbeam Portland (KPDX) Entering Beta – Testers Needed With any Flightbeam product, the anticipation for the product release always seems high. Their upcoming version of Portland (KDPX) is nearing completion as it was confirmed that the team are entering beta testing for the product. With the news of beta testing about to take place, the team are also looking for people to assist in making sure it’s fit for release. The message post on the Flightbeam forums state that the team are looking for someone who has experience in testing, and, obviously, owns Prepar3D V4. To apply, head to the Flightbeam forums, register an account and drop a detailed message explaining why you want to test, what qualities you will bring and an overview of any previous testing experience. If you’re just keen to look at some imagery of the airport, you can do that also. SOURCE INFO https://www.flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3138&p=17240&fbclid=IwAR08OAevZ7OPTnVdr7-UibtqysVp8rBdDCTKcOyV6pfwLp77sc6IUje9cxs#p17240 https://fselite.net/news/flightbeam-portland-kpdx-entering-beta-testers-needed/