- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - January 2019
- PILOT SWAG 3 - The Challenge is Real
- BOEING 747 LANDING - AF1 of JAPAN arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)
- What does immense jet thrust LOOK like? A380 1/2-mile wide spray!
- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'envshade'.
Found 5 results
1 of 5,948 UPDATE: TOGA PROJECTS - ENVSHADE P3D Dear simMarket Customer, at http://www.simmarket.com you can now find an update of your product: TOGA PROJECTS - ENVSHADE P3D (Envshade_patch_1.0.6.exe) Dear Envshade user, We're glad to announce that our last update of the year is now available for Envshade. This update finally brings the directional clouds lighting tweak we are working on for several months ! While the native directional clouds lighting was still available in others well known shader programs, it was only made compatible with the other tweaks. We didn't stop there: Envshade changes completely the way directional clouds lighting is working to get a realistic feeling round the clock: clouds now receive light depending on their relative position to the sun (and the moon during night time) and of course Envshade also dynamically manages this effect depending on the time of day. And if you think this is PBR compatible, you are totally right ! Full Changelog: - Directional cumulus clouds lighting added (for P3D v4.3 and higher) - Cloud shadows reworked - Cirrus clouds lighting readjusted depending on day-time To update your product, please simply click the update button in the Envdir Help page and follow the instructions (Envdir and Envtex updates are not compulsory if you are already up to date) or download the 1.0.6 patch available in your SimMarket account. Once the patch is installed, please reapply the shaders into your simulator by clicking "Install to sim" in Envdir. You can also refer to this file available in your SimMarket account: "Envshade - How to download and install.pdf" We wish you a happy holiday ! You will find the link to download the update when you log into your user account --> my orders --> respective order. Should you have any questions please contact us via http://support.simmarket.com For technical support please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product. The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop. Best Regards, The simMarket Team ------ simFlight GmbH Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 28 24568 Kaltenkirchen Germany SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://www.simmarket.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://www.simmarket.com
TOGA Projects ENVSHADE Updated For P3D 4.2 Update TOGA Projects has today released a new and P3D 4.2 compatible version of ENVSHADE for us to use. It’s available for download at your local TOGA Projects store. Aurora borealis & australis coverage is now increased for P3D 3.4, 4.1 and 4.2. And the darkenss transition between the day and night has been modified in same P3D versions. Also ENVDIR is updated which updates automatically if you open ENVDIR on your computer. SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/togapjcts/ https://fselite.net/news/toga-projects-envtex-envshade-issues/
ssimmons1958 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsUPDATE- TOGA PROJECTS - ENVSHADE P3D -Envshade_patch_1.0.1 simMarket 8:11 PM (1 hour ago) Reply to me Dear simMarket Customer, at http://www.simmarket.com you can now find an update of your product: TOGA PROJECTS - ENVSHADE P3D (Envshade_patch_1.0.1.exe) Customers just have to run the patch over their current install and apply the shaders again from Envdir, they must have installed the full version first (the installer will advise them in case they wouldn't). You will find the link to download the update when you log into your user account --> my orders --> respective order. Should you have any questions please contact us via http://support.simmarket.com For technical support please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product. The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop. LINK TO SOURCE:
OMGEDSON posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics