- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
- UPDATE: JUSTSIM - MALTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - P3D
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'event'.
Found 3 results
The Flight Sim Show, in Cosford, England, has been a staple of flight simulator fan’s calendars for years. In the past, the event has always been a single day at the RAF Museum. 2019 will change that. In fact, you’ll be able to enjoy the event twice as much. Confirmed today on Facebook, Flight Sim 2019 will take place over two days! The event will take place October 5th – 6th 2019. Further details will be confirmed closer to the date. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.facebook.com/1607319206166503/posts/2312139462351137/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flight-sim-2019-2-day-event-confirmed/
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFSWeekend in Lelystad, The Netherlands – Event Details Shortly after Cosford another flightsim event is coming up: FSWeekend in Lelystad, The Netherlands. FSWeekend is located at the Dutch aviation museum Aviodrome, next to Lelystad airport. The event will take place on the 3rd and 4th of November. A lot of flightsim groups will attend the event at Lelystad. Along with IVAO and VATSIM divisions, companies like Laminar Research and Aerosoft will also be present. This event might especially be worth it for cockpitbuilders as there will be multiple groups and suppliers at the event. There will also be a total of three lectures at the event. A full overview of the exhibitors can be found via this link. Times & Tickets Tickets to the event are € 10,- if you buy before october 28, only via this link. If you decide to get a ticket at the museum on the day of arrival you will have to pay € 16,95 for adults, for children until age 11 the entrance fee is € 14,95. Children below the age of 3 will be admitted for free. Please keep in mind that you will able to visit the museum at the same time. The event is open from 10:00 till 17:00. How to get to the event For those of us that want to join the event but are arriving internationally: There is a direct train from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Lelystad Centrum station. From there you can take bus 7 to the entrance of the museum. The total travel time is about 1:10 hour from the airport, public transportation information can be found at 9292.nl. There are also multiple hotels around Lelystad and the airport. Make sure you book a hotel close to a train station or a bus stop if you are relying on public transport. SOURCE INFO http://fsweekend.com/en/exhibitors/ https://fselite.net/news/real-world/fsweekend-in-lelystad-the-netherlands-event-details/
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics