- LEAS Asturias Airport My Final Shots.
- LADY POWER! Liina's PERFECT Airbus A220-300 Landing in Riga!!! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Vertical Simulations Announces Spokane Airport for xplane
- X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.2
- D-Day Plus 75 Exhibit Opens at EAA Aviation Museum
- EGNX - 737 approach video
- 4K Video Aircraft landings and takeoffs in high resolution 60fps Ultra HD
- BREATHTAKING RARE Saab 340 Outboard Cam during Takeoff, PURE POWER!!! [AirClips]
- EGNX East Midlands Airport more shots.
- LEAS Asturias Airport from me.
- LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!
- X-Plane: Turboprop Sale from X-Aviation
- EGNX East Midlands Airport
- PERFECT BAD WEATHER LANDING! Boeing 767-300 HEAVY Smoothly landed by GREAT First Officer! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Military Visualizations Announces DHC-3T Turbo Otter for X-Plane | Threshold
- Buildings HD for FSX/P3D coming soon!
- BOEING 747 LANDING with LOTS OF BIRDS passing by (4K)
- TrueEarth US Washington RELEASED for X-Plane 11 ✈
- LADY POWER! Heavy MD-11F Cargo Plane piloted by Claudia & Inge, Frankfurt to Mumbai!!! [AirClips]
- Why Fast Jets Have Swept Wings: Boldmethod Live
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'everest'.
Found 3 results
Over on the Aerosoft forum, many work-in-progress previews have been posted of the in-development Lukla – Mount Everest in AFS2. Lukla – Mount Everest was originally released for FSX back in 2006. In 2016, it was announced that the entire scenery is getting reconstructed from scratch by the LimeSim and S3DD team. The previews below show Lukla’s eye-catching details up close such as dirt on the runway and local pets and animals placed around the perimeter of the airfield. Aerosoft’s rendition of Lukla will include a huge coverage area including over 10 airports within the scenic autonomous region. Lukla – Mount Everest will soon be available with an initial release for AFS2, FSX and Prepar3D with an X-Plane 11 release to follow after. We’ll endeavour to keep you updated on any new development news regarding Aerosoft’s Lukla – Mt. Everest. Unfinalised List of Features Detailed rendition of Lukla airport with its famous sloped runway. Syangboche and Phaplu airstrips nearby Detailed rendition of Mt. Everest Customized VFR objects in the area, including monasteries, scientist camps, Mt. Everest camps… New aerial and satellite imagery covering a larger area (including some of Tibet) Detailed mesh terrain …and other cool stuff SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/115871-lukla-mount-everest-new-scenery-announcement/&page=6 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/new-aerosoft-lukla-mount-everest-previews-in-afs2/
Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini Release Everest Park 3D We have been following the news of Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini’s Everst Park 3D for a while now, and today was the promised release day. The duo have kept their promise and released Everest Park 3D for X-Plane 11 via the Org store. Lukla Airport (VNLK) is known as one of the toughest airports in the world to land and take off at. At a high altitude, surrounded by mountainous terrain and a sloping runway, it’s going to cause some challenges along the way. The airport has been created in immense detail with plenty of real world elements recreated for an immersive experience. Further to just Lukla Airport, there has been a tremendous amount of work done to 7 nearby helipads and Syangboche Airport. SOURCE INFO https://store.x-plane.org/Everest-Park-3D_p_907.html https://fselite.net/news/frank-dainese-and-fabio-bellini-release-everest-park-3d/