- Wing42 Interview on FSElite
- DRACO IN ACTION! Flying Cowboys Adventure (Part 2)
- Orbx Release KSAN San Diego International Airport V2
- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
- If You Use VR In Xplane 11 Might Want To Check SimVRlabs Out
- Fantasy of Flight will not open for us simmers...
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - August 2018
- DCS Weekend News
- THE ULTIMATE P51 MUSTANG FLIGHT with ATC Audio!
- ILYUSHIN IL-62 - The Last IL62 Freighter worldwide - LANDING and DEPARTURE (4K, RARE!)
- Lufthansa Citation CJ1+ Jet ROCKET TAKEOFF: Cadet Chris STEEP Climb, Cockpit Perspective! [AirClips]
- Celebrate Aviation Day With Our 4-Day-Only Sale Starting Today!
- 787-10 Dreamliner & 737 MAX 9 Fly Together
- Livestream of PMDG's Upcoming 747-8
- Xiamen Airlines Boeing 737-800 skids off runway at Manila-Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- CARENADO C340 II X-PLANE 11 RELEASED
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'expo'.
Found 6 results
angeli662 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
Two points: i think you would be doing a great service to those that follow you if you maintained some sort of list of who is going to which of the two flight Sim conferences. Secondly, I was shocked that you did not discuss the controversy surrounding the two conference that was discussed on Facebook by Calum at FsElite and amplified by the folks at FlightSimCon. LINK TO SOURCE:
HI, I am a Patron and look forward to On Approach each week. Greatly value your insights and opinions. I am sure that I am like many US based followers I look forward to attending a Flight Simulator show. This year it looks like there will be two and I can only afford to go to one. FlightSimExpo 2018 - June 9 and June 10, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada and FlightSimCon 2018 June 23 and June 24, 2018 in Dallas, Texas. An initial look at each web site seems to indicate that the Las Vegas conference will be the one to attend. I am sure that in On Approach you guys will give your opinions of each show and be a valuable input to the planning efforts of many, including me. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.flightsimexpo.com/ https://flightsimcon.com/