- TrueEarth GB North XP11
- Lead C/47 in Normandy Invasion restored for 75th Anniversary
- Finding The Spirit of Aviation in the Backcountry: High-Sierra Fly-In
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - January 2019
- PILOT SWAG 3 - The Challenge is Real
- BOEING 747 LANDING - AF1 of JAPAN arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)
- What does immense jet thrust LOOK like? A380 1/2-mile wide spray!
- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'extended'.
Found 4 results
After much anticipation from within the X-Plane community, FlightFactor has released previews of their 767 Pro ExtendedExpansion for X-Plane 11 over on the X-Plane.org forums. Along with the stunning set of previews, FlightFactor has announced the following three base models along with engine variants: 767-300ER with PW, RR and GE engines 767-F with PW, RR and GE engines 767-200ER with PW and GE engines Furthermore, the following new features are set to be included: A new EFB Navigraph charts Checklists Tutorials A new failure scenario system We will keep you updated if any more news surfaces regarding the FlightFactor 767 Pro Extended. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/162000-boeing-767-pro-extended/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/flightfactor-preview-767-pro-extended/
Recently over on the Aerosoft forums, Mathijs Kok posted some preview shots of the 64 bit version of the F-14 extended, running on P3D 4.1. Mathijs also noted that there will be shared cockpit technology with the aircraft and that the F-14 extended, “should be very close to release”. It is also important to note from the preview photos that the carriers and support ships come with the F-14 product! Users who have a previous version of the product will be subject to a free update according to the forums. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.airdailyx.net/article/aerosoft-f-14-extended-previews/
Flight Factor has just released the new Boeing 757 v2 Extended Pack The Extended Pack adds the 757-200F Cargo and the 757-300 to the existing 757-200 Pro As an owner of the 757 version 2, you can get the new 757 v2 Extended Pack for only $20. ********************************************** Boeing 757 version 2 Extended The Extended pack includes three variants of the Boeing 757: 757-200 757-300 757-200F Cargo and get it the 757 Extended Package for only $20 to all your welcome...lol LINK TO SOURCE: http://store.x-plane.org/Boeing-757-v2-Professional-Extended-Upg_p_698.html Check your Email / account for Promo Code if you have the previous version.
ssimmons1958 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics