- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'extended'.
Found 4 results
After much anticipation from within the X-Plane community, FlightFactor has released previews of their 767 Pro ExtendedExpansion for X-Plane 11 over on the X-Plane.org forums. Along with the stunning set of previews, FlightFactor has announced the following three base models along with engine variants: 767-300ER with PW, RR and GE engines 767-F with PW, RR and GE engines 767-200ER with PW and GE engines Furthermore, the following new features are set to be included: A new EFB Navigraph charts Checklists Tutorials A new failure scenario system We will keep you updated if any more news surfaces regarding the FlightFactor 767 Pro Extended. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/162000-boeing-767-pro-extended/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/flightfactor-preview-767-pro-extended/
Recently over on the Aerosoft forums, Mathijs Kok posted some preview shots of the 64 bit version of the F-14 extended, running on P3D 4.1. Mathijs also noted that there will be shared cockpit technology with the aircraft and that the F-14 extended, “should be very close to release”. It is also important to note from the preview photos that the carriers and support ships come with the F-14 product! Users who have a previous version of the product will be subject to a free update according to the forums. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.airdailyx.net/article/aerosoft-f-14-extended-previews/
Flight Factor has just released the new Boeing 757 v2 Extended Pack The Extended Pack adds the 757-200F Cargo and the 757-300 to the existing 757-200 Pro As an owner of the 757 version 2, you can get the new 757 v2 Extended Pack for only $20. ********************************************** Boeing 757 version 2 Extended The Extended pack includes three variants of the Boeing 757: 757-200 757-300 757-200F Cargo and get it the 757 Extended Package for only $20 to all your welcome...lol LINK TO SOURCE: http://store.x-plane.org/Boeing-757-v2-Professional-Extended-Upg_p_698.html Check your Email / account for Promo Code if you have the previous version.