- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'extended'.
Found 4 results
After much anticipation from within the X-Plane community, FlightFactor has released previews of their 767 Pro ExtendedExpansion for X-Plane 11 over on the X-Plane.org forums. Along with the stunning set of previews, FlightFactor has announced the following three base models along with engine variants: 767-300ER with PW, RR and GE engines 767-F with PW, RR and GE engines 767-200ER with PW and GE engines Furthermore, the following new features are set to be included: A new EFB Navigraph charts Checklists Tutorials A new failure scenario system We will keep you updated if any more news surfaces regarding the FlightFactor 767 Pro Extended. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/162000-boeing-767-pro-extended/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/flightfactor-preview-767-pro-extended/
Recently over on the Aerosoft forums, Mathijs Kok posted some preview shots of the 64 bit version of the F-14 extended, running on P3D 4.1. Mathijs also noted that there will be shared cockpit technology with the aircraft and that the F-14 extended, “should be very close to release”. It is also important to note from the preview photos that the carriers and support ships come with the F-14 product! Users who have a previous version of the product will be subject to a free update according to the forums. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.airdailyx.net/article/aerosoft-f-14-extended-previews/
Flight Factor has just released the new Boeing 757 v2 Extended Pack The Extended Pack adds the 757-200F Cargo and the 757-300 to the existing 757-200 Pro As an owner of the 757 version 2, you can get the new 757 v2 Extended Pack for only $20. ********************************************** Boeing 757 version 2 Extended The Extended pack includes three variants of the Boeing 757: 757-200 757-300 757-200F Cargo and get it the 757 Extended Package for only $20 to all your welcome...lol LINK TO SOURCE: http://store.x-plane.org/Boeing-757-v2-Professional-Extended-Upg_p_698.html Check your Email / account for Promo Code if you have the previous version.