- Just Flight February Newsletter Specials: HALF PRICE SUBSCRIBER OFFERS - TORNADO AND TURBO ARROW
- Missing Rain Effects: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- X-plane RTX better than AMD Radeon
- Nimbus Simulation Studios Updates Chicago O’Hare V3
- BOEING 747 NEW GENERATION Departure - 10 Minutes B747 only - The Queen of the Skies (4K)
- Hybrid drives - your views and help requested
- BREATHTAKING Navigator‘s view from Antonov 12, Landing in France! [AirClips]
- Points of Interest Map for TrueEarth Washington Now Available
- EAA's Attic - Rolly Cole Memorial Trophy
- Updated product: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- QualityWings 787 PBR update for Prepar3D v4 *soon*
- RealWorld Scenery Releases Ultimate VFR New York State Part 3
- EGTH Old Warden - XP11
- The Douglas DC-8 (32 bit) updated to version 2.00
- ICEMAN! Andy smoothly lands his MASSIVE LH A350 in Tokyo Haneda BY HAND! [AirClips]
- EGTH Old Warden XP11 from me.
- Aivlasoft EFB Coming to X-Plane Soon
- Who's Ready For #OSH19?!
- REX 35% Sale
- Pilote | Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ezdok'.
Found 3 results
Kevin I'm staying loyal to Chaseplane. God the music in the video is awful.😊 In a forum post, The EZDok development team has published a ‘soft release’ of their new and improved EZdok Camera Professional v3 for FSX and Prepar3D v4. Version 3 of EZCA Pro carries along many new and innovative features such as an intuitive new user interface, a new ‘cameras’ category, a reworked dynamic head movement effect, landing and takeoff improvements, the EXtended Turbulence Moule, HiFi ActiveSky compatibility and more which can be viewed in the overview video embedded above. EZCA Pro v3 has been principally developed for Prepar3D v4, however, it will function in FSX but with some features not being available due to restrictions. The ‘soft release’ is a release candidate version of EZCA Pro v3 along with no product pages yet published to provide extended information. We’ll ensure to update this article once the product pages have been published. To grab a hold of EZDok Camera Professional v3, download the Flight1 Wrapper (EZdokProV3.exe) from the bottom of this forum post, once downloaded, run the .exe and you can obtain it from within the wrapper at a price of $39.95 (Incl. VAT). If you purchased EZDok Camera v2 on or after January 9th 2019, you’re entitled to an upgrade at no cost here. If you have purchased EZCA v2 before that date, you can get $15 off of your purchase of Pro v3 with the coupon (EZCA-Pro-3-Coupon.zip) linked at the bottom of this forum post. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/ezdok-camera-professional-v3-released/