- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ezdok'.
Found 3 results
Kevin I'm staying loyal to Chaseplane. God the music in the video is awful.😊 In a forum post, The EZDok development team has published a ‘soft release’ of their new and improved EZdok Camera Professional v3 for FSX and Prepar3D v4. Version 3 of EZCA Pro carries along many new and innovative features such as an intuitive new user interface, a new ‘cameras’ category, a reworked dynamic head movement effect, landing and takeoff improvements, the EXtended Turbulence Moule, HiFi ActiveSky compatibility and more which can be viewed in the overview video embedded above. EZCA Pro v3 has been principally developed for Prepar3D v4, however, it will function in FSX but with some features not being available due to restrictions. The ‘soft release’ is a release candidate version of EZCA Pro v3 along with no product pages yet published to provide extended information. We’ll ensure to update this article once the product pages have been published. To grab a hold of EZDok Camera Professional v3, download the Flight1 Wrapper (EZdokProV3.exe) from the bottom of this forum post, once downloaded, run the .exe and you can obtain it from within the wrapper at a price of $39.95 (Incl. VAT). If you purchased EZDok Camera v2 on or after January 9th 2019, you’re entitled to an upgrade at no cost here. If you have purchased EZCA v2 before that date, you can get $15 off of your purchase of Pro v3 with the coupon (EZCA-Pro-3-Coupon.zip) linked at the bottom of this forum post. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/ezdok-camera-professional-v3-released/