- She Puked 🤢 - Osh2019 - Day 1
- RARE! McDonnell Douglas MD-87 smoothly landed by Captain Ernest in Naples, Italy! [AirClips]
- She Hates Flying - 3,300 Mile Round Trip - OSH 2019 HERE WE COME!
- Fool's Errand - An Alaska Flying Film
- BEAUTIFUL Antonov 12 Landing from RARE Outboard Cam!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO A72-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- real-worldThundering Typhoon - Cosford 2019
- FreedomFox and Nikk are ready for OSH19! Are you??
- LAST ROOAAAAR: Fokker 100 Farewell Flight Takeoff of Helvetic Airways from Zürich!!! [AirClips]
- Skilled F-16 pilot impressive Take-Off at THE ROYAL NAVY INTERNATIONAL AIR DAY
- Landing action from the cockpit
- PDI Sims LEVT Vitoria-Foronda | GIVEAWAY | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- GREAT Cockpit & Instruments Views! Lockheed Hercules shaky Takeoff from Johannesburg! [AirClips]
- BEHIND A JET ENGINE DURING TAKEOFF! Extreme Skiathos Airport
- BIG NOSE!!! Antonov 22, World's LARGEST Turboprop: Pilot's Landing View from Upper Deck! [AirClips]
- Flightbeam Summer Sale Start Now!
- SKIATHOS 2019 - LOW LANDINGS and JETBLASTS at the EUROPEAN ST. MAARTEN (4K)
- Captain Sandra BUTTERS LAST EVER Helvetic Fokker F100 Pax-Flight Landing, WATER SALUTE!!! [AirClips]
- PilotsEYE.tv - LCY | London City A220 (CS100) "London's shortest Runway" - Trailer
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - update
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'f14'.
Found 3 results
Set full afterburner and prepare for a catapult launch .. the F14 for DCS is with us next week! Last few days to save $10 at pre-order price (69.99 instead of 79.99). DCS: F-14 Tomcat Coming Next Week The F-14 Tomcat developed by Heatblur Simulations will be available next week on 13 March 2019 for both the DCS World e-Shop and Steam. Purchase now and take advantage of the pre-order discount; only a few days are left! Purchase from DCS e-shop: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tomcat/?bx_sender_conversion_id=12917090&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=weekend_news New pre-launch video: The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is a two-crew, variable geometry, maritime air superiority fighter that served with the US Navy for 32 years and continues to serve with the IRIAF in Iran. The F-14 was the US Navy's frontline fighter from the 1970s until the mid-2000s. Over the course of its long service life it also became the US Navy’s premier precision ground-attack platform and lone airborne reconnaissance asset. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tomcat/?bx_sender_conversion_id=12917090&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=weekend_news NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
I just HAD to cover this here folks !! Contrary to popular belief that Grumman engineers had disabled the F-14s in Iran when things got 'dicey' in the gulf in the early 1970s, and that a squadron or two are sitting mothballed in a hangar somewhere, this article from the National Interest indicates that Iran has approximately 40 Tomcats still flying (and in a more up to date variant)…. = Whether it’s producing parts itself or acquiring them abroad, Iran is clearly succeeding in its efforts to supply its F-14 squadrons. In October 2013, Taghvaee estimated that more than 40 of Tehran’s surviving F-14s were in flyable condition, possibly the highest number since the mid-1970s. Iran has begun upgrading the Tomcats with new radar components, radios, navigation systems and wiring while also adding compatibility with R-73 and Hawk missiles. = See the rest of the article via the link below... SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/americas-f-14-tomcat-was-retired-years-ago-she-still-flies-iran-28277