- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'farnborough'.
Found 3 results
DC Design Give Brief Update on Farnborough One of the UK's most important airport locations. We introduced you to DC Design a few weeks ago. This new developer’s first project is the UK airport Farnborough. Since then, the team has kept people informed with development. This week, the team has worked on ensuring it colour matches as closely as possible with Orbx EU England, with all roads and buildings blending in nicely. Once this is done, DC Design will work on seasonal textures and ensuring that textures replace the satellite imagery as best as possible. As the airport has a huge number of buildings in the surrounding area, DC Design has decided to make sure that a fairly large area is covered by the product. Whilst it may add additional work, the team are confident that it will enhance the product and make it much more immersive for the community. A single screenshot of the area was shown off, but a few weeks prior, an additional preview of the control tower was shared. We’ve included both below. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/dc-design-give-brief-update-on-farnborough/
Awesome news from a new developer DC Design. It’s about time we’ve had proper scenery for Farnborough, now we have an excuse to mess around in 787s and fighter jets - the Farnborough airshow. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2230697937251193&id=2156295428024778&__tn__=-R NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/d-c-design-announce-eglf-airport/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter