- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
- AN-2 new version 1.10 (need some testing)
- Buildings HD from Aurorasim / Orbx
- Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - La Gomera preview
- Rasmus Productions becomes Airborne Cinematics - Channel Trailer [4K]
- TrueEarth GB South SP1 Out Now for XP11! ✈
- The 10 Worst British Military Aircraft
- Ruesch Productions - Aviation Cinematogrpahy
- BOEING 737 LOSES FUEL during DEPARTURE - FUEL OVERFLOW VENTS in action (4K)
- Milviz Shows Off King Air 350i Icing Effects
- Real Pilot Story: Powerless Over Paris
- Just Flight Previews PA-38 Tomahawk
- REX Simulations Reveals Development Updates
- Imaginesim Release Singapore (WSSS) P3DV4 PBR Update
- CROSSING THE LINE! - Bahamas to the USA in a NEW Cirrus SR22T
- How Julie Clark flies her AirShow - 11,000 hours in the T-34 - she's a master pilot!
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.0 was just released!
- VSKYLABS Releases ICON-A5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fixes'.
Found 1 result
KPDX Gets New Features + Fixes KPDX Updated! Version 1.1 adds new content and fixes a couple bugs Today, we released a new update for KPDX for P3Dv4 that adds some new stuff and fixes a couple of minor glitches. What's New? The airport fire station complex and fuel tanks have been added to the NW corner of the airport Dynamic SODE-driven windsocks with custom animations have been added (how did we miss that?) A custom model of the Glenn Jackson (I-205) bridge has been added, with night lighting and custom traffic flow Lots more autogen trees added to the photoreal area of North Portland In addition, we fixed a few hatch marks on the ground poly that got somehow bumped out of place before the final export, and added the trees back into an autogen tile for Orbx KVUO that overlapped with KPDX. How do I get the update? It couldn't be simpler. If you're one of the many who already own KPDX, launch the Flightbeam Manager and click the KPDX tab. There will be a link to follow to auto-update your version. If you don't have KPDX yet, the changes are now folded into the full installer, which you can purchase at https://iblueyonder.com/portfolio/kpdx-hd/. What if I don't care about P3Dv4 add-ons? So glad you asked! We just updated our mailing list system with a new set of sub-groups that allow you to set your preference for what sim platforms you want to hear about. To set your preference, go to your My Account page on iBlueYonder.com and fill in the "Join Our Mailing List" form at the top of the page. Since you're receiving this, you're already on the list. Submitting the form will update your record, and you won't be bothered with stuff you don't want to see anymore. Get Your KPDX Now SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :