- LEAS Asturias RELEASED for Prepar3D v4! 😄✈
- Cessna Caravan Seaplane Dubai WATER LANDING from Cockpit!!![AirClips]
- Important REX News - Store Changes
- CARENADO A72 500 SERIES P3D/FSX
- Hit The Hot - The Fleet of Flying Firefighters
- real-worldEAA Attic - Kelly Field Souvenir Pillow
- AIRBUS A380 goes FIRST - 2 AIRBUS A330 have to wait for an AIRBUS A380 (4K)
- LEAS Asturias Airport My Final Shots.
- LADY POWER! Liina's PERFECT Airbus A220-300 Landing in Riga!!! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Vertical Simulations Announces Spokane Airport for xplane
- X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.2
- D-Day Plus 75 Exhibit Opens at EAA Aviation Museum
- EGNX - 737 approach video
- 4K Video Aircraft landings and takeoffs in high resolution 60fps Ultra HD
- BREATHTAKING RARE Saab 340 Outboard Cam during Takeoff, PURE POWER!!! [AirClips]
- EGNX East Midlands Airport more shots.
- LEAS Asturias Airport from me.
- LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!
- X-Plane: Turboprop Sale from X-Aviation
- EGNX East Midlands Airport
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fixes'.
Found 1 result
KPDX Gets New Features + Fixes KPDX Updated! Version 1.1 adds new content and fixes a couple bugs Today, we released a new update for KPDX for P3Dv4 that adds some new stuff and fixes a couple of minor glitches. What's New? The airport fire station complex and fuel tanks have been added to the NW corner of the airport Dynamic SODE-driven windsocks with custom animations have been added (how did we miss that?) A custom model of the Glenn Jackson (I-205) bridge has been added, with night lighting and custom traffic flow Lots more autogen trees added to the photoreal area of North Portland In addition, we fixed a few hatch marks on the ground poly that got somehow bumped out of place before the final export, and added the trees back into an autogen tile for Orbx KVUO that overlapped with KPDX. How do I get the update? It couldn't be simpler. If you're one of the many who already own KPDX, launch the Flightbeam Manager and click the KPDX tab. There will be a link to follow to auto-update your version. If you don't have KPDX yet, the changes are now folded into the full installer, which you can purchase at https://iblueyonder.com/portfolio/kpdx-hd/. What if I don't care about P3Dv4 add-ons? So glad you asked! We just updated our mailing list system with a new set of sub-groups that allow you to set your preference for what sim platforms you want to hear about. To set your preference, go to your My Account page on iBlueYonder.com and fill in the "Join Our Mailing List" form at the top of the page. Since you're receiving this, you're already on the list. Submitting the form will update your record, and you won't be bothered with stuff you don't want to see anymore. Get Your KPDX Now SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :