- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - January 2019
- PILOT SWAG 3 - The Challenge is Real
- BOEING 747 LANDING - AF1 of JAPAN arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)
- What does immense jet thrust LOOK like? A380 1/2-mile wide spray!
- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fixes'.
Found 1 result
KPDX Gets New Features + Fixes KPDX Updated! Version 1.1 adds new content and fixes a couple bugs Today, we released a new update for KPDX for P3Dv4 that adds some new stuff and fixes a couple of minor glitches. What's New? The airport fire station complex and fuel tanks have been added to the NW corner of the airport Dynamic SODE-driven windsocks with custom animations have been added (how did we miss that?) A custom model of the Glenn Jackson (I-205) bridge has been added, with night lighting and custom traffic flow Lots more autogen trees added to the photoreal area of North Portland In addition, we fixed a few hatch marks on the ground poly that got somehow bumped out of place before the final export, and added the trees back into an autogen tile for Orbx KVUO that overlapped with KPDX. How do I get the update? It couldn't be simpler. If you're one of the many who already own KPDX, launch the Flightbeam Manager and click the KPDX tab. There will be a link to follow to auto-update your version. If you don't have KPDX yet, the changes are now folded into the full installer, which you can purchase at https://iblueyonder.com/portfolio/kpdx-hd/. What if I don't care about P3Dv4 add-ons? So glad you asked! We just updated our mailing list system with a new set of sub-groups that allow you to set your preference for what sim platforms you want to hear about. To set your preference, go to your My Account page on iBlueYonder.com and fill in the "Join Our Mailing List" form at the top of the page. Since you're receiving this, you're already on the list. Submitting the form will update your record, and you won't be bothered with stuff you don't want to see anymore. Get Your KPDX Now SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :