- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'flightfactor'.
Found 5 results
After much anticipation from within the X-Plane community, FlightFactor has released previews of their 767 Pro ExtendedExpansion for X-Plane 11 over on the X-Plane.org forums. Along with the stunning set of previews, FlightFactor has announced the following three base models along with engine variants: 767-300ER with PW, RR and GE engines 767-F with PW, RR and GE engines 767-200ER with PW and GE engines Furthermore, the following new features are set to be included: A new EFB Navigraph charts Checklists Tutorials A new failure scenario system We will keep you updated if any more news surfaces regarding the FlightFactor 767 Pro Extended. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/162000-boeing-767-pro-extended/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/flightfactor-preview-767-pro-extended/
Navigraph AIRAC Data Now Available For FlightFactor A320 The FlightFactor A320 is arguably the best add-on aircraft that X-Plane has seen in a long time, and after finally emerging from a 3-tier buy-in beta stage at the beginning of 2018, the only thing missing was Navigraph’s AIRAC data support. Understandably, Navigraph has been copping a fair bit of frustration from their mutual FlightFactor customers who enjoy using the current data and charts on their simming adventures. Countless Facebook and posts on various forums asking when support for the aircraft would be ready had resulted in numerous responses amounting to a “soon”, and in some cases some sarcastic responses such as “the end of 2018”. SOURCE INFO http://store.x-plane.org/A320-Ultimate_p_688.html https://fselite.net/news/navigraph-airac-data-now-available-for-flightfactor-a320/
The Ultimate A320 Simulation for X-Plane (US$89.95) The model has its own flight model and a system depth never seen before on any flight sim. The goal was to provide an experience as close to the real aircraft as possible. Custom Flight model Flight developed by professional to mimic the real aircraft Precise aerodynamic model with unique features like transonic effects, hi speed stall etc Specific engine model with realistic performance and dynamics More than 10,000 simulated objects like computers, sensors, units, data buses, busbars, relays, etc. with its own logic and behavior Simulation of data exchange in ARINC data protocol between aircraft computers with precision loss and delays High-Definition Model Hi-quality and realistic interior and exterior visual model Hi-quality and realistic sound pack with hundreds of sounds from the real aircraft Hi-quality display graphics (4K panel) Unique rain effects Fast access popup panel system Precise aerodynamical model with unique features like transonic effects, hi speed stall etc Specific engine model with realistic performance and dynamics More than 10,000 simulated objects like computers, sensors, units, data buses, busbars, relays, etc. with its own logic and behavior Simulation of data exchange in ARINC data protocol between aircraft computers with precision loss and delays. Realistic simulation of transition effects, self-tests and other real aircraft undocumented features Physically based implementation of electric, hydraulic, fuel and pneumatic systems with realistic responses and state transitions Precise flight management system with full profile predictions and modes of operation Autopilot, indistinguishable from real aircraft, with all modes, transition effects and undocumented features X-Updater The model come with the X-Updater for easy update of your aircraft. The X-Updater will easily update your aircraft to the latest version without having to re-download the entire file. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://store.x-plane.org/A320-Ultimate_p_688.html#tab-1 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
PSA: FlightFactor A320 Ultimate Beta Available Again Soon For those X-Plane pilots who may not be aware, FlightFactor are planning to release another small batch of beta copies for purchase through the X-Plane.org store later today. https://fselite.net/news/psa-flightfactor-a320-ultimate-beta-available-soon/