- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'flightsimlabs'.
Found 2 results
FlightSimLabs A320-X Update Previews Back in October, we revealed a range of details regarding the update for the FlightSimLabs A320-X. Although we were originally told it would be out towards the end of 2018, work has been continuing on implementing a range of brand new features. The update, so far, will be quite extensive. On the FlightSimLabs’ forums, Andy Wilson gave a brief glimpse into what the new update looks like so far. Along with the details, three new screenshots were shared. The first screenshot showcases the upcoming ATSU (Air Traffic Service Unit). With the upcoming update, you will be able to request pre-departure clearance (PDC) via a separate request page. In the example below, flight EZY13AQ was cleared by Munich with the departure clearance text you see in the MCDU. Andy says that “our simulation will now allow customers to follow real world PDC/DCL procedures”. It was confirmed that this works for both VATSIM and IVAO. SOURCE INFO https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/20047-update-a3xx-64bit/ https://fselite.net/uncategorised/flightsimlabs-a320-x-update-previews/?utm_source=article&utm_medium=push
Excerpt from website: Hello all, I am very happy to announce that our latest A320-X update release for Prepar3D v4 is now live. Please get it from here. You will also need the latest Spotlights v188.8.131.52 from here. We are all quite aware that this is a very anticipated release and the excitement is real around the Labs as well! There is good reason for this: This A320-X update carries several logic, performance and stability improvements, but it also allows us to showcase some entirely new and, if we may say so, very powerful dynamic effects capabilities in Prepar3D v4 that we've developed in the past months that are "truly never seen before" (tm). I'd like this excitement to become contagious, so I will not say much more. For all the improvements, fixes and updates, head over to the dev link below (You may need to be signed in to view it). SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/announcement/9-feb-2018-a320-x-for-p3dv42-update-now-available-and-road-map/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :