- More Knik - Jon Bush landing his SQ-12
- Just Flight's PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV for Aerofly FS 2
- She Puked 🤢 - Osh2019 - Day 1
- RARE! McDonnell Douglas MD-87 smoothly landed by Captain Ernest in Naples, Italy! [AirClips]
- She Hates Flying - 3,300 Mile Round Trip - OSH 2019 HERE WE COME!
- Fool's Errand - An Alaska Flying Film
- BEAUTIFUL Antonov 12 Landing from RARE Outboard Cam!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO A72-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- real-worldThundering Typhoon - Cosford 2019
- FreedomFox and Nikk are ready for OSH19! Are you??
- LAST ROOAAAAR: Fokker 100 Farewell Flight Takeoff of Helvetic Airways from Zürich!!! [AirClips]
- Skilled F-16 pilot impressive Take-Off at THE ROYAL NAVY INTERNATIONAL AIR DAY
- Landing action from the cockpit
- PDI Sims LEVT Vitoria-Foronda | GIVEAWAY | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- GREAT Cockpit & Instruments Views! Lockheed Hercules shaky Takeoff from Johannesburg! [AirClips]
- BEHIND A JET ENGINE DURING TAKEOFF! Extreme Skiathos Airport
- BIG NOSE!!! Antonov 22, World's LARGEST Turboprop: Pilot's Landing View from Upper Deck! [AirClips]
- Flightbeam Summer Sale Start Now!
- SKIATHOS 2019 - LOW LANDINGS and JETBLASTS at the EUROPEAN ST. MAARTEN (4K)
- Captain Sandra BUTTERS LAST EVER Helvetic Fokker F100 Pax-Flight Landing, WATER SALUTE!!! [AirClips]
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'florida'.
Found 6 results
Taburet - AutogenXP Florida - Alabama - Georgia for X-Plane AutogenXP uses a blending of data available to provide a full coverage for the area it covers. The functions of AutogenXP is to add autogen scenery according to real world data that can be of difference sources. Taking full advantage of the X-Plane scenery system this scenery is very gentle on frames rates; works along with any HD Mesh; Photorealistic scenery; Airport Scenery or what else you like to put on top of it including NightXP. Very easy Installation. Coverage: States of Florida; Alabama; Georgia. Requirements: X-Plane 10 or 11 CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster RAM: 16 GB VIDEO CARD: DirectX 12-capable video card 4 GB VRAM. 1.25 GB Hard Drive Space SOURCE INFOhttps://www.fspilotshop.com/taburet-autogenxp-florida-alabama-georgia-for-plane-p-7560.html?utm_campaign=PS190110&utm_medium=email&utm_source=PilotShop&osCsid=7h405v9eclmh1hhksjcm6usut6 DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fspilotshop.com/taburet-autogenxp-florida-alabama-georgia-for-plane-p-7560.html?utm_campaign=PS190110&utm_medium=email&utm_source=PilotShop&osCsid=7h405v9eclmh1hhksjcm6usut6 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.fspilotshop.com/taburet-autogenxp-florida-alabama-georgia-for-plane-p-7560.html?utm_campaign=PS190110&utm_medium=email&utm_source=PilotShop&osCsid=7h405v9eclmh1hhksjcm6usut6
Welcome in South Florida, with 9 new major airports, 600kms of coast, Miami and the Keys in high resolution, IPACS just released this new DLC for AFS2. The DLC is available on Steam with a 15% discount for launch SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/13213-welcome-to-south-florida-and-the-florida-keys-get-your-copy-on-steam-today-relea/ PRODUCT LINK : https://store.steampowered.com/app/898700/Aerofly_FS_2__USA_South_Florida/
A pilot has crash landed on a Florida highway after experiencing engine trouble. It happened near Clearwater Airpark in Pinellas County on Sunday morning. The incident was caught on the dashcam of two police officers who were in the area on an unrelated call. There were no reported injuries. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42050165
Embraer Executive Jets delivered the first midsize Legacy 500 assembled at its recently expanded Melbourne, Florida plant to an undisclosed U.S. customer today. The facility assembles all Phenoms and some Legacy 450/500s, with the remainder of the midsize jets produced at Embraer’s headquarters in São José dos Campos, Brazil. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-09-27/embraer-delivers-first-florida-assembled-legacy-500
As Hurricane Irma diminished to a tropical storm this morning, many in Florida are no doubt breathing a sigh of relief. But the storm did have a strong impact on general aviation, particularly among airports and FBOs on the western side of the state. With millions left without power, along with localized flooding and curfews in some cities hindering the arrival of staffers, the business aviation industry was groggily rising back to its feet as of Monday morning. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-09-11/florida-airports-and-fbos-slowly-shake-irmas-effects