- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'florida'.
Found 6 results
Taburet - AutogenXP Florida - Alabama - Georgia for X-Plane AutogenXP uses a blending of data available to provide a full coverage for the area it covers. The functions of AutogenXP is to add autogen scenery according to real world data that can be of difference sources. Taking full advantage of the X-Plane scenery system this scenery is very gentle on frames rates; works along with any HD Mesh; Photorealistic scenery; Airport Scenery or what else you like to put on top of it including NightXP. Very easy Installation. Coverage: States of Florida; Alabama; Georgia. Requirements: X-Plane 10 or 11 CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster RAM: 16 GB VIDEO CARD: DirectX 12-capable video card 4 GB VRAM. 1.25 GB Hard Drive Space SOURCE INFOhttps://www.fspilotshop.com/taburet-autogenxp-florida-alabama-georgia-for-plane-p-7560.html?utm_campaign=PS190110&utm_medium=email&utm_source=PilotShop&osCsid=7h405v9eclmh1hhksjcm6usut6 DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fspilotshop.com/taburet-autogenxp-florida-alabama-georgia-for-plane-p-7560.html?utm_campaign=PS190110&utm_medium=email&utm_source=PilotShop&osCsid=7h405v9eclmh1hhksjcm6usut6 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.fspilotshop.com/taburet-autogenxp-florida-alabama-georgia-for-plane-p-7560.html?utm_campaign=PS190110&utm_medium=email&utm_source=PilotShop&osCsid=7h405v9eclmh1hhksjcm6usut6
Welcome in South Florida, with 9 new major airports, 600kms of coast, Miami and the Keys in high resolution, IPACS just released this new DLC for AFS2. The DLC is available on Steam with a 15% discount for launch SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/13213-welcome-to-south-florida-and-the-florida-keys-get-your-copy-on-steam-today-relea/ PRODUCT LINK : https://store.steampowered.com/app/898700/Aerofly_FS_2__USA_South_Florida/
A pilot has crash landed on a Florida highway after experiencing engine trouble. It happened near Clearwater Airpark in Pinellas County on Sunday morning. The incident was caught on the dashcam of two police officers who were in the area on an unrelated call. There were no reported injuries. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42050165
Embraer Executive Jets delivered the first midsize Legacy 500 assembled at its recently expanded Melbourne, Florida plant to an undisclosed U.S. customer today. The facility assembles all Phenoms and some Legacy 450/500s, with the remainder of the midsize jets produced at Embraer’s headquarters in São José dos Campos, Brazil. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-09-27/embraer-delivers-first-florida-assembled-legacy-500
As Hurricane Irma diminished to a tropical storm this morning, many in Florida are no doubt breathing a sigh of relief. But the storm did have a strong impact on general aviation, particularly among airports and FBOs on the western side of the state. With millions left without power, along with localized flooding and curfews in some cities hindering the arrival of staffers, the business aviation industry was groggily rising back to its feet as of Monday morning. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-09-11/florida-airports-and-fbos-slowly-shake-irmas-effects