- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'followup'.
Found 1 result
Back Archive Spam Delete Mark as unread Snooze Move to Labels More 4 of 6,499 X-Plane: TBM Update Followup from X-Aviation TBM 900 v1.1.6 Free Update! View this email in your browser HotStart TBM 900 v1.1.6 Update Comment Please Read... Hello Stephen, Earlier this morning we released v1.1.6 of the TBM 900. Some customers began reporting to us they were still getting v1.1.4-c installed regardless of how many download attempts they made of 1.1.6. We have identified the problem here and corrected it. Please re-download the new installer and run it to ensure you have 1.1.6 properly installed. IMPORTANT FOR MAC USERS! You must first ensure you have ejected any DMG files associated to TBM installers before running the new one or you will receive component not found errors during download and install! We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and hope you will be able to enjoy a weekend filled with TBM flying! Click here and login! Simply re-download your original purchase. Here's what's changed in version 1.1.6: Improvements / New Features: Implemented new LOC guidance code to work around the need to set CDI to front course. Implemented YD phaseout with airspeed. Added multi-threaded rendering support for synthetic vision. SYN VIS should now be much cheaper on performance. New rain effects using async compute. Available only on Windows & Linux. Mac gets the old rain effect. Implemented the "Vertical track" audio message. Made SYN VIS horizon headings more readable by adding darker outline. Redesigned steering force control logic to better handle centering forces. Bug Fixes: Steering had a confusing delay on it, which made for difficult directional control. Turning on NAV or STROBE lights should disable red wingtip beacons. Overspeed should come on at 269 KIAS and turn off at 268 KIAS. Reverse numbers should be 27-35 trq, 1850 rpm, Ng 85%. Gear manual extension rates were incorrect. WXR-related crash during resumption of previously interrupted flight. "FMS LFE" should be automatic upon FPL entry on the ground. Pushing Go-Around should put the HSI back into GPS mode. Replaced aural_warn_test and gear_warn recordings with cleaner samples. Implemented OVERSPEED aural message. Force the avionics_on dataref to 1. When we had the A/P override set, unset it if the CDI mode changes. SYN VIS north horizon heading should be 360 and sub-100 headings shouldn't have a leading '0'. SYN VIS airport loading could fail sporadically, resulting in missing runways. SYN VIS old method of computing airport label placement was broken. AIRAC cycle 1904 was mislabeled as 1304. Make sure GL_BLEND is enabled, because in X-Plane windowing context it sometimes isn't. Bezel drawing didn't work in popped-out windows due to X-Plane swapping in a different OpenGL context. X-Plane 11.32r2 seems to have broken our Vertex Array Object processing, so we have to work around that. As always, thanks for purchasing from X-Aviation! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you more in the future! Blue Skies, X-Aviation.com SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :