- SFD Global: Close-Ups of Terrain Textures
- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'friday'.
Found 9 results
XP11 : Propstrike Studio has very few products (only 3), but ALL of them are great and a tribute to their hard work and investment in details. Today you can grab Allan Burrows islands an Quatam River airport with a nice 20% rebate. Of course Machmell fisheries is still free SOURCE INFO SHOP LINK : https://propstrikestudio.com/collections/all
Lockheed Martin and Aerion Corp. will make a joint announcement about "exploring the joint development" of the Aerion AS2 supersonic business jet (SSBJ) on December 15. Current plans call for the AS2 to fly in 2023, with FAA certification expected in 2025. (Photo: Aerion Corp.) LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-12-13/aerion-lockheed-plan-as2-ssbj-announcement-friday
FSDreamteam is happy to announce a Black Friday sale for the whole weekend. All FSDT and Cloud9 products will be discounted as follows:FSDT Products 30% OFFCloud9 Products 70% OFFTo get advantage of the sale, use the following Coupon Code when ordering (both on the Web or inside the sim):TURKEY2017This offer lasts only until November 30th 2017, so be quick to get your Black Friday sale!Coupon usage alertThe "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.IMPORTANT - If you pay with PayPal, you must use the normal "Checkout" button, NOT the "PayPal Express Checkout", because the PayPal Express Checkout will skip your details page, which is used to enter the Coupon.To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.You can view the full announcement by following this link:http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=16915.0 LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=16915.0
Fearless flyers will laugh in the face of superstition today when they board the last ever Flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th. Travelling on the “unluckiest day of the year” could save you some pounds, but a journey straight to HEL on the 13th hour of the superstitious date is one flight most would probably like to avoid. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/brave-passengers-board-last-ever-flight-666-hel-friday-13th/