- She Puked 🤢 - Osh2019 - Day 1
- RARE! McDonnell Douglas MD-87 smoothly landed by Captain Ernest in Naples, Italy! [AirClips]
- She Hates Flying - 3,300 Mile Round Trip - OSH 2019 HERE WE COME!
- Fool's Errand - An Alaska Flying Film
- BEAUTIFUL Antonov 12 Landing from RARE Outboard Cam!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO A72-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- real-worldThundering Typhoon - Cosford 2019
- FreedomFox and Nikk are ready for OSH19! Are you??
- LAST ROOAAAAR: Fokker 100 Farewell Flight Takeoff of Helvetic Airways from Zürich!!! [AirClips]
- Skilled F-16 pilot impressive Take-Off at THE ROYAL NAVY INTERNATIONAL AIR DAY
- Landing action from the cockpit
- PDI Sims LEVT Vitoria-Foronda | GIVEAWAY | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- GREAT Cockpit & Instruments Views! Lockheed Hercules shaky Takeoff from Johannesburg! [AirClips]
- BEHIND A JET ENGINE DURING TAKEOFF! Extreme Skiathos Airport
- BIG NOSE!!! Antonov 22, World's LARGEST Turboprop: Pilot's Landing View from Upper Deck! [AirClips]
- Flightbeam Summer Sale Start Now!
- SKIATHOS 2019 - LOW LANDINGS and JETBLASTS at the EUROPEAN ST. MAARTEN (4K)
- Captain Sandra BUTTERS LAST EVER Helvetic Fokker F100 Pax-Flight Landing, WATER SALUTE!!! [AirClips]
- PilotsEYE.tv - LCY | London City A220 (CS100) "London's shortest Runway" - Trailer
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - update
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'friedman'.
Found 3 results
A Full Introduction to Orbx KSUN Friedman Memorial Airport After the full low down of what 2019 looks to be for Orbx, developer Russell Linn took to the forums to go into the detail about their next project: KSUN Friedman Memorial Airport. It’s worth remembering that this was one of the Prepar3D V4 exclusive airports John mentioned yesterday during the stream. Russell mentioned that whilst they did take full advantage of many of P3Dv4’s new tools, PBR won’t be a feature in this particular project. The first thing Russell wanted to make clear was the size of the coverage area. As you can see from the markers, the airport itself is just one tiny section of the complete coverage area that comes with the package. In total, there is 715KM2 of 60cm/px photoreal imagery around the airport and within the valley itself. This means that even flying low and slow will still yield some impressive visuals. Team mate Greg Jones has worked on ensuring that it’s colour matched and edited to the simulator for the most immersive experience. Further to KSUN Friedman Memorial Airport being covered, the team has also included 1ID5 Lukes Wood River Medical Center Heliport for people to explore. SOURCE INFO https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/165100-welcome-to-ksun-friedman-memorial-airport/ https://fselite.net/news/a-full-introduction-to-orbx-ksun-friedman-memorial-airport/
Source: AirDailyX 'The team over at Turbulent Designs have released some preview shots of their current airport in development, Friedman Memorial Airport (KSUN).' SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.facebook.com/599391833447936/posts/1717904358263339/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.airdailyx.net/article/turbulent-designs-ksun-friedman-memorial-airport-previews/