- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fsimstudios'.
Found 4 results
After several months of teasing, and at along last, FSimStudios have released Cancun (MMUN) FSimStudios have been working on their rendition of Mexico’s second busiest airport for a few months now, and with several posts showing the progression of the development and showing of what was to come. Cancun needs no introduction. When someone mentions Cancun, you immediately think of luxury hotels, hot weather, sunbathing on the beaches, you name it! FSimStudios have created an astounding version of a much needed Cancun airport. Not only did the developers cover the entire airport, and add in the brand new runway and control tower, but they have added photoreal scenery to the surrounding area and even the beach that stretched between Punta Nizuc and Punta Cancun, just east of the airport, which is approximately 15 kilometres (9 miles) long and all the hotels included on the waterfront. As stated before, Cancun is Mexico’s second busiest airport and for a good reason. It is a huge tourist destination serving several airlines from across North America and Europe. The airport has had several expansions over the past 12 years which started with the construction of terminal 3 in 2005 and opened in 2007. From their, they added, and expanded terminals and in 2009, added a new 2800 metre (9200 foot) runway north of the current one. If you desire to fly to a tropical destination to escape the winter, FSimStudios’ Cancun (MMUN) is available for Prepar3d version 4 ONLY on SimMarket for 19.99 Euro. FSimStudios will also be releasing a free expansion pack that includes photoscenery and auto gen for the city of Cancun and Puerto Morelos. Developers stated it will be released by the end of February 2019. Features: High detailed representation of Cancun International Airport Detailed terminal buildings, including interiors and the new Terminal 4 High Resolution textures (4096 x 4096) Realistic Ground Poly of the airport Hotel Area with over 300 hand modeled hotels FBO and airport Surroundings modeled with great attention to detail Baked Shadows Static Planes SODE Animated Jetways Highly optimized for great performance Volumetric grass and custom vegetation. Dynamic Night Lighting. 3D Modeled bridge on Taxiway D SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com/fsimstudios-cancun-international-airport-mmun-p3d-v4.phtml?fbclid=IwAR0Oan12zFhvr47p4NSnggUCevaGERQgNPTkS_ynVXmNO7m-YcSLmawm8yg NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/fsimstudios-cancun-released/
FSimStudios Panama Tocumen Released FSimStudios has released Tocumen International Airport, the international airport of Panama City in Panama. Tocument Airport is a popular airport for a number of international airlines, as well as an important connection hub to the Caribbean. The airport is currently undergoing an expansion, a new terminal, which has been reflected in the sim already to make sure it’s future proof! Some other notable features are SODE jetways and static aircraft. Full feature list at the end of this post. You can purchase this scenery for €18,99 from SimMarket for FSX and Prepar3D v3 and v4. SOURCE INFO https://secure.simmarket.com/fsimstudios-tocumen-international-airport-mpto-panama-city-fsx-p3d.phtml https://fselite.net/news/fsimstudios-panama-tocumen-released/