- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v22.214.171.124 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'g1000'.
Found 6 results
ssimmons1958 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsCARENADO C172 SP SKYHAWK G1000 for X-PLANE 11 RELEASED CARENADO C172SP SKYHAWK G1000 for X-PLANE 11 RELEASED C172SP SKYHAWK G1000 for X-PLANE 11 Features Fully VR compatible Full PBR (Superb material shines and reflections) Updated X-Plane default G1000 Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11. Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards. Ground handling adapted for XP11 ground physics. Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout. PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries. Goodway Compatible. Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy. Only for X-Plane 11 Copyright © 2019 Carenado, All rights reserved. You are receiving this email because you have an account at Carenado.com Our mailing address is: Carenado 2019 Copyrights -------- --------------, --- - Add us to your address book SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
SSH posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
TomcatUK posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsJust Flight have just announced the following is now available: Exceptional model by Thranda (Dan Klaue) with Laminar-native G1000 and many new and exclusive features. The Quest Kodiak is the bush plane of the 21st century, capable of delivering payload or passengers in any part of the world! Thranda's Quest Kodiak for X-Plane 11 includes an accurate G1000 simulation with moving map, an exceptional array of advanced FMOD sounds, superb interior and exterior reflections using full PBR features, dynamic Livery Editor and a fly-out pop-up menu featuring five menus. Among the many features are a functional GPU, custom lighting throughout, accurate flight dynamics, extremely detailed panel with dynamic reflections, hideable cargo pod, engine failures and an electric tug to tow the aircraft. Special features Current version 1.6 (last updated 2 Feb 2018) Major update for X-Plane 11.10+ - G1000 GPS by LR - Completely upgraded sound to FMOD, for more immersion and more realism - Replaced all Thranda native scroll manipulators with X-Plane native ones, in anticipation of VR support - Made many menu items auto-save (to the extent that it makes sense to save those settings for the next flight) - Upgraded plugin to SASL 2.51, which improves stability and feature set. (e.g. now a plane crash bypasses an automatic SASL reload, so you can get back to flying faster) - Added function to be able to start the plane from cold and dark vs. engines running, at the flick of a switch (in the pop-up window) Auto updater for the duration of X-Plane 11! Superb reflections - inside and outside, using full PBR features Dynamic Livery Editor - create your new livery while in the sim! Comprehensive menu with per-passenger Weight and Balance Manager, audio controls, custom slew controls, livery selection, aircraft configuration etc. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.justflight.com/product/kodiak-kodiak-quest-g1000 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :