- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'g1000'.
Found 6 results
CARENADO C172 SP SKYHAWK G1000 for X-PLANE 11 RELEASED CARENADO C172SP SKYHAWK G1000 for X-PLANE 11 RELEASED C172SP SKYHAWK G1000 for X-PLANE 11 Features Fully VR compatible Full PBR (Superb material shines and reflections) Updated X-Plane default G1000 Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11. Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards. Ground handling adapted for XP11 ground physics. Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout. PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries. Goodway Compatible. Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy. Only for X-Plane 11 Copyright © 2019 Carenado, All rights reserved. You are receiving this email because you have an account at Carenado.com Our mailing address is: Carenado 2019 Copyrights -------- --------------, --- - Add us to your address book SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Just Flight have just announced the following is now available: Exceptional model by Thranda (Dan Klaue) with Laminar-native G1000 and many new and exclusive features. The Quest Kodiak is the bush plane of the 21st century, capable of delivering payload or passengers in any part of the world! Thranda's Quest Kodiak for X-Plane 11 includes an accurate G1000 simulation with moving map, an exceptional array of advanced FMOD sounds, superb interior and exterior reflections using full PBR features, dynamic Livery Editor and a fly-out pop-up menu featuring five menus. Among the many features are a functional GPU, custom lighting throughout, accurate flight dynamics, extremely detailed panel with dynamic reflections, hideable cargo pod, engine failures and an electric tug to tow the aircraft. Special features Current version 1.6 (last updated 2 Feb 2018) Major update for X-Plane 11.10+ - G1000 GPS by LR - Completely upgraded sound to FMOD, for more immersion and more realism - Replaced all Thranda native scroll manipulators with X-Plane native ones, in anticipation of VR support - Made many menu items auto-save (to the extent that it makes sense to save those settings for the next flight) - Upgraded plugin to SASL 2.51, which improves stability and feature set. (e.g. now a plane crash bypasses an automatic SASL reload, so you can get back to flying faster) - Added function to be able to start the plane from cold and dark vs. engines running, at the flick of a switch (in the pop-up window) Auto updater for the duration of X-Plane 11! Superb reflections - inside and outside, using full PBR features Dynamic Livery Editor - create your new livery while in the sim! Comprehensive menu with per-passenger Weight and Balance Manager, audio controls, custom slew controls, livery selection, aircraft configuration etc. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.justflight.com/product/kodiak-kodiak-quest-g1000 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :