- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - January 2019
- PILOT SWAG 3 - The Challenge is Real
- BOEING 747 LANDING - AF1 of JAPAN arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)
- What does immense jet thrust LOOK like? A380 1/2-mile wide spray!
- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'give'.
Found 3 results
DC Design Give Brief Update on Farnborough One of the UK's most important airport locations. We introduced you to DC Design a few weeks ago. This new developer’s first project is the UK airport Farnborough. Since then, the team has kept people informed with development. This week, the team has worked on ensuring it colour matches as closely as possible with Orbx EU England, with all roads and buildings blending in nicely. Once this is done, DC Design will work on seasonal textures and ensuring that textures replace the satellite imagery as best as possible. As the airport has a huge number of buildings in the surrounding area, DC Design has decided to make sure that a fairly large area is covered by the product. Whilst it may add additional work, the team are confident that it will enhance the product and make it much more immersive for the community. A single screenshot of the area was shown off, but a few weeks prior, an additional preview of the control tower was shared. We’ve included both below. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/dc-design-give-brief-update-on-farnborough/
Aerobask has given a sneak peak on what their new rain effects will look like on their E1000. Via their YouTube channel, a 30 second clip was revealed. The video showed the rain effects being use on their E1000 with the G1000. The clip shows that the windscreen isn’t the only that that will be covered in water droplets, as even the cabin windows will be effected. It also seems like there will be some neat sound effects combined with the visual effects to create an immersive experience. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/aerobask-give-preview-of-new-rain-effects/
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics