- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'give'.
Found 4 results
British Airways to give plane 1960s-era makeover to celebrate centenary A Boeing 747 long-range wide-body four engined commercial jet airliner, pictured in 1971Photo: British Airways British Airways is to paint four of its aircraft in retro livery to celebrate its centenary. The first to be given the makeover will be a Boeing 747, which will get a British Overseas Airways Corporation (BOAC) design. This livery was originally used between 1964 and 1974. The plane will arrive at Heathrow airport on February 18 and will enter service the following day. Details of three more planes to be painted in retro liveries have yet to be disclosed. British Airways is to paint four of its aircraft in retro livery to celebrate its centenary Credit: British Airways British Airways chief executive Alex Cruz said: "So many British Airways customers and colleagues have fond memories of our previous liveries, regularly sharing their photos from across the globe, so it’s incredibly exciting to be re-introducing this classic BOAC design. "Our history has shaped who we are today, so our centenary is the perfect moment to revisit our heritage and the UK’s aviation landscape through this iconic livery." A BOAC taking off from Shannon, Ireland, in 1966. Credit: PA The BOAC livery will remain on the Boeing 747 until the aircraft is taken out of service in 2023. BA is celebrating its centenary this year as its forerunner company, Aircraft Transport and Travel Limited, launched the world's first daily international scheduled flight between London and Paris. The firm was incorporated into several airlines – including BOAC – until it became British Airways in 1974. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.itv.com/news/2019-01-21/british-airways-to-give-plane-1960s-era-makeover-to-celebrate-centenary/
DC Design Give Brief Update on Farnborough One of the UK's most important airport locations. We introduced you to DC Design a few weeks ago. This new developer’s first project is the UK airport Farnborough. Since then, the team has kept people informed with development. This week, the team has worked on ensuring it colour matches as closely as possible with Orbx EU England, with all roads and buildings blending in nicely. Once this is done, DC Design will work on seasonal textures and ensuring that textures replace the satellite imagery as best as possible. As the airport has a huge number of buildings in the surrounding area, DC Design has decided to make sure that a fairly large area is covered by the product. Whilst it may add additional work, the team are confident that it will enhance the product and make it much more immersive for the community. A single screenshot of the area was shown off, but a few weeks prior, an additional preview of the control tower was shared. We’ve included both below. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/dc-design-give-brief-update-on-farnborough/
Aerobask has given a sneak peak on what their new rain effects will look like on their E1000. Via their YouTube channel, a 30 second clip was revealed. The video showed the rain effects being use on their E1000 with the G1000. The clip shows that the windscreen isn’t the only that that will be covered in water droplets, as even the cabin windows will be effected. It also seems like there will be some neat sound effects combined with the visual effects to create an immersive experience. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/aerobask-give-preview-of-new-rain-effects/