- JustSim Releases LOWI Innsbruck Update for X-Plane
- JustSim Releases Innsbruck V3 Update
- BDO Aviation Announces Phuket Airport
- Our Texas Triple: Delta A320 Takeoff Engine ROOAAAR, Cool Dallas Views & Cloud Surfing!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- XPilot for X-Plane Announced
- Milviz Releases T-38A Advanced Series Redux
- Further Previews of Orbx’s London City (EGLC) in P3D
- EGLC P3D for you.
- Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa "Very Near Completion"
- POSCON Details Huge Updates on Development and More
- FS2Crew Ground Crew X Coming in 2 Weeks
- Laminar Research Previews X-Plane 11.40 Flight Model Updates
- Carenado Releases Fokker 50 for X-Plane
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- X-Plane 11.40 to be Large Flight Model Update
- Positive Control Network Publishes August 2019 Progress Update
- JustSim Teases Innsbruck (LOWI) Update with New Screenshots
- BOEING 747 SHARK swimming through a CORN FIELD after HARD LANDING (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa (LIMC) Previews in X-Plane 11
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'giving'.
Found 1 result
Ok, I'm going public on this one cause so far the informations I have are BAD ! iBlueYonder (hello bill !) and Turbulent Design (hi Russel and Greg !) have both moved to a new editor recently, in getting into OrbX licencing. When I read the announce, I was pretty pleased because that would mean for the customer a better support Well, I was very wrong ! I've been a bit long to go to P3D 4.3 update (last time was hard enough :p), so I discovered the mess a bit late maybe, but read this ! The support has become a nightmare ! I bought Nantucket island from PC Aviator, which got support from JustFlight. I got 100$ burger from the iBlueYonder website. Almost at the same time. One I can get support (100$ burger runs) and I cannot get ANY SUPPORT so far for Nantucket island. I got an old archive from PC Aviator wich is not up to date, no option to gfet it from the official iBlueYonder website, and worst : the official answer from the studio is : "if you bought from our website we support you, if not, you're on your own, please buy our products a 2nd time from OrbX !" (I have translated the political tongue language used there) I have the exact same problem with some Turbulent Design products : Angwin-Parret and L35 Big Bear I bought from JusfFlight are not updated on the JF store, the official website explains that "they have licencing changes" and the customer can go die or buy ! More politely of course, but it does say the same. what are your call on these ? I know I could have done the quiet "I know some people bill and Greg, help me" but it seems to me that it would be very wrong to do that, instead of getting a decent and expected support ! In fact, I've been contacted by Bill very kindly (Russel sent me the other way...), but as I said : it is not easy, not streamlined, not normal ! And you will find some more testimonies from other customers from different shops/ sites... Some exctracts : https://iblueyonder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=317 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :