- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'goodwood'.
Found 1 result
Courtesy of FSElite, news that I hope will be another good reason for @OMGEDSON to finally make the move to open XPlane 11! == Announced in a Forum post, Orbx has released Chichester/Goodwood Airport (EGHR) exclusively for X-Plane 11 to complement their TrueEarth Great Britain South add-on. Goodwood Airport is located in Chichester, West Sussex on the Goodwood Estate. This airfield was built and primarily used during World War II by the RAF as a relief landing ground. Today, the airport sees its fair share of GA traffic and its surrounding road is a well-known racing circuit. From the screenshots below, you can see that developers at Orbx have tried to capture both the history and natural beauty of the airfield and surrounding area with almost every single object seen at the real object photographed, modelled and placed. This airport features 15/60cm/px ground imagery, static objects, animated Ferraris racing, TrueEarth GB compatibility and more which you can see in the key features at the end. You can grab a hold of Chichester/Goodwood Airport (EGHR) from OrbxDirect at a price of AUD$28.01 (Incl. VAT) for X-Plane 11 until the end of the year at a 15% discount. In 2019, it will cost AUD$32.95 (Incl. VAT). Owners of the FSX/P3D version will automatically be granted a 40% discount. = ORBX product page: https://orbxdirect.com/product/eghr/xp11 Link with specficiations and more screenshots below. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://orbxdirect.com/product/eghr/xp11 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/orbx-goodwood-airport-eghr-released-for-x-plane-11/