- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
- Aerosoft Previews 330 Professional Wing Flex
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'goodwood'.
Found 1 result
Courtesy of FSElite, news that I hope will be another good reason for @OMGEDSON to finally make the move to open XPlane 11! == Announced in a Forum post, Orbx has released Chichester/Goodwood Airport (EGHR) exclusively for X-Plane 11 to complement their TrueEarth Great Britain South add-on. Goodwood Airport is located in Chichester, West Sussex on the Goodwood Estate. This airfield was built and primarily used during World War II by the RAF as a relief landing ground. Today, the airport sees its fair share of GA traffic and its surrounding road is a well-known racing circuit. From the screenshots below, you can see that developers at Orbx have tried to capture both the history and natural beauty of the airfield and surrounding area with almost every single object seen at the real object photographed, modelled and placed. This airport features 15/60cm/px ground imagery, static objects, animated Ferraris racing, TrueEarth GB compatibility and more which you can see in the key features at the end. You can grab a hold of Chichester/Goodwood Airport (EGHR) from OrbxDirect at a price of AUD$28.01 (Incl. VAT) for X-Plane 11 until the end of the year at a 15% discount. In 2019, it will cost AUD$32.95 (Incl. VAT). Owners of the FSX/P3D version will automatically be granted a 40% discount. = ORBX product page: https://orbxdirect.com/product/eghr/xp11 Link with specficiations and more screenshots below. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://orbxdirect.com/product/eghr/xp11 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/orbx-goodwood-airport-eghr-released-for-x-plane-11/