- Sky Force 3D Technical Update 2 - Reminder
- Real Pros at Work: Captain Rikard lifting off his Lufthansa Cargo B777F from Narita! [AirClips]
- Wing42 Interview on FSElite
- DRACO IN ACTION! Flying Cowboys Adventure (Part 2)
- Orbx Release KSAN San Diego International Airport V2
- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
- If You Use VR In Xplane 11 Might Want To Check SimVRlabs Out
- Fantasy of Flight will not open for us simmers...
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - August 2018
- DCS Weekend News
- THE ULTIMATE P51 MUSTANG FLIGHT with ATC Audio!
- ILYUSHIN IL-62 - The Last IL62 Freighter worldwide - LANDING and DEPARTURE (4K, RARE!)
- Lufthansa Citation CJ1+ Jet ROCKET TAKEOFF: Cadet Chris STEEP Climb, Cockpit Perspective! [AirClips]
- Celebrate Aviation Day With Our 4-Day-Only Sale Starting Today!
- 787-10 Dreamliner & 737 MAX 9 Fly Together
- Livestream of PMDG's Upcoming 747-8
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'group'.
Found 5 results
Flight Sim Development Group Previews Upcoming Pilots of the Caribbean Project Flight Sim Development Group (FSDG) has previewed some shots of their upcoming Pilots of the Caribbean project on their Facebook page. First up in the series appears to be the island of St. Vincent. While details are scarce, the shots show some amazing photos of both Argyle International Airport (TVSA) and the surrounding island. A post on the developers forum promises something “very soon”, and comments on the Facebook post are equally scant in details. In the meantime, enjoy some amazing shots of FSDG’s upcoming St. Vincent scenery. SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/flightsimdevelopmentgroup/ https://fselite.net/news/flight-sim-development-group-previews-upcoming-pilots-of-the-caribbean-project/ Start new to
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsThe Drake Group (Booth C8829) has acquired the STC it helped develop, which permits parachuting skydivers and cargo from the Gulfstream GV/G550. Parachuting capabilities include single/tandem skydiving and cargo such as humanitarian supplies and life rafts. Drake has held a meeting with the FAA to increase the cargo weight limit to 100 pounds from the current 50 pounds LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-09/drake-group-acquires-parachute-stc-gulfstreams
A big THANK YOU to TSL Patron @awicker18 for this tour submission! Monthly Tours are open to everyone! Join us LIVE Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays at 10p PST. (6a GMT+1) on Twitch.tv . On this tour we'll be in low and slow VFR ready planes! The Appalachian National Scenic Trail, generally known as the Appalachian Trail or simply the A.T., is a marked hiking trail in the eastern United States extending between Mount Katahdin in Maine and Springer Mountain in Georgia. The trail is about 2,200 miles (3,500 km)[a] long. The trail passes through 14 states:Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts,Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. The Appalachian Trail actually weaves through widely diverse terrain, ranging from rocky mountaintops to flat farmland. It should come as no surprise that the topography you encounter on the Appalachian Trail in Maine will look a lot different from what you might find at the other end of the trail, in Georgia. And because the Appalachian Trail runs through forests that feature a mix of trees, the trail tends to look very different from season to season. Keep that in mind and prepare your cameras ;-) START DATE: 10/17/2016 FLIGHT PLAN: KMLT 3B1 0B1 KHIE KLEB KPSF 46N KFWN KRDG W05 KJYO KSHD 97VA 44VA VA10 VA07 0A9 2NC0 57NC GA87 Use either of the FREE software below to open the flightplan: Plan G: http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/ VFR Flight: http://vfrflight.org/en/index.html We recommend the following add-ons for the ultimate VFR experience: WEATHER: Active Sky Next (for real and historic weather): http://www.hifisimtech.com SCENERY (optional): ORBX FTX Global - https://www.fullterrain.com/product/ftxglobal ORBX OpenLC North America - https://www.fullterrain.com/product/ftxgolcna PLANES: Carenado Cessna CT210M - http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php?accion=product&correl=60 Any GA plane able to maintain between 120-150knts FREEWARE: Cessna u206 - http://www.flightport.de/cessna-u-206-soloy/ We'll see you in Maine!