- Beaver in a Box
- Win an All Expenses Paid Trip to FlightSimExpo 2019
- TrueEarth US Washington - Official Announcement!
- Holding Pattern Wind Correction And Timing: Boldmethod Live
- Pressure and Density Altitude: Boldmethod Live
- New Preview Video of Significant GSX Update (PBR, New Vehicles & More)
- COLIMATA Concorde: Overview of Features Published
- LatinVFR Releases New Orleans Update V1.2
- UK2000 Scenery Announce ‘Evolution’ Improvements to Products from Summer 2019
- New RealTimeFlight Manager Program released
- EAA Attic - TWA Boeing 707 Cutaway Model
- REX 5 – Environment Force Time-Lapse
- FREE PWDT Yakovlev Yak-18T for X-Plane V11.30+ released
- REVIEW: THRUSTMASTER TPR PEDALS
- PRO FLIGHT TRAINER LAUNCHES TOE BRAKES FOR THE PUMA
- Photosim Labs Wrapping up to Release Bahamas This Week X-plane to follow soon
- FreeWare ORBX quality airport in Poland PuffinFlight Releases Lower Silesia Airfields for X-Plane 11
- Watch out! AIRBUS A380 BEHIND YOU - BIG PLANES everywhere - Frankfurt Airport (4K)
- CAE3 Campbell River Water Aerodrome Freeware Coming Soon!
- PhotoSim Labs Confirm Conversion of Bahamas for X-Plane has Begun
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'int’l'.
Found 1 result
We revealed the first ever renders back at FlightSimCon 2016 and we’re now pleased to be able to inform the community that Flightbeam Studios, along with partners iBlueYonder, has released their highly anticipated KPDX Portland International Airport for Prepar3D V4. The scenery has been designed by iBlueYonder founder Bill Womack, along with artistic and technical assistance by Amir Salehi and other members of the Flightbeam Studios crew. The partnership has resulted in a highly detailed rendition of Portland Airport. Features include that key textures have been rendered in 4096x4096px resolution, a huge photo-real area representation the industrial district of North Portland along with custom static GA and military aircraft. Furthermore, as this is a Prepar3D V4 only airport, the team have taken full advantage of P3D’s material scripting engine for seasonal vegetation, dynamic water puddles and light animations throughout. You can buy KPDX-HD Portland International Airport from either Flightbeam Studios’ website or iBlueYonder’s website for $29.99. Features include: Features the all-new Flightbeam Manager system (no Addon Manager/Couatl required) Configuration Manager allows you to quickly customize KPDX to your liking Utilizes SODE for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft Includes large photo-real area representing the industrial district of North Portland with OSM-based autogen Key textures are rendered in 4096×4096 high resolution Includes custom static GA and military aircraft P3Dv4 dynamic night lighting included Leverages P3D’s material scripting engine for seasonal vegetation, dynamic water puddles and light animations Includes detailed rendition of Cascade Station shopping area east of the airport SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flightbeam-iblueyonder-release-kpdx-portland-intl-airport/