- PMDG NGXu Update and Paint Kit Releasing Soon
- TUPOLEV TU-154 LANDING with OPEN REVERSERS before TOUCHDOWN + TU154 DEPARTURE (4K)
- Aviotek Simulations Final Previews of Treviso Regional Airport
- Orbx TrueEarth US NorCal – Final Previews Before Release
- CLASSIC Airbus - LOTS of switches! German Air Force Airbus A310 Cockpit Takeoff! [AirClips]
- TE US NorCal HD XP11 My Final Shots.
- Interview with Aerosoft’s Mathijs Kok
- TE NorCal on short finals
- Leading Edge Simulations Releases Beechcraft Sundowner C23 v2 on X-Plane 11
- DC Designs FA-18E/F/G Package for FSX / P3D Previews
- Nolinor Captain JC & F/O Pierre-Charles' B737-200 BUTTER Landing in Val-d'Or!!! [AirClips]
- Leading Edge Simulations Releases Beechcraft C23 v2.0
- Hands-On With the Aerosoft A330 Professional
- Imaginesim Surprise Announcement of TBPB Barbados
- Should You Buy the Carenado Brasilia B120 Prepar3d V4 | Test Drive
- TE US Northern California HD XP11 around Crows Landing.
- PMDG Clarifies NG3 Pricing And NGXu Policy
- AMAZING! Nolinor B737-200 on Gravel Strip demonstrates principle of Vortes Dissipator!!! [AirClips]
- TE US Northern California HD XP11 around Mc Clellan.
- FSWeekend – Re-Cap From the Event
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'kmci'.
Found 1 result
TropicalSim Kansas City Intl’ (KMCI) Released Only a month after their release of St. Thomas 2018, TropicalSim have come out with an overhauled version of Kansas City Intl’ (KMCI) which brings it up to date with real-world changes at the airport and introduces Prepar3D v4 compatibility. The 2018 version of Kansas City Intl’ brings along the closure of Terminal A, operating airlines being spread out between Terminals B and C and new ground markings in the aircraft parking area of Terminal A and C. Kansas City Intl’ 2018 is available on simMarket for €19.90 (Excl. VAT) – You can head over to the product page on simMarket to view the full range of screenshots. If you’ve purchased the previous version of Kansas City Intl’ on SimMarket, you’re entitled to an upgrade price of €9.00 (Excl. VAT). Kansas City Intl’ 2018 is fully compatible with FSX/SE and Prepar3D v1 to v4. SOURCE INFO https://secure.simmarket.com/tropicalsim-kansas-city-intl-2018-kmci-fsx-p3d.phtml https://fselite.net/news/tropical-sim-kansas-city-intl-kmci-released/