- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
- Aerosoft Previews 330 Professional Wing Flex
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'krabi'.
Found 1 result
After a christmas season and newYears eve of illness i started the year with catching up my missed work (the fate of every freelancer). So i had to stop all my other projects. But now, after a finalization and many hours beta testing - i am proud to present KRABI Outback - Adventures at the dark side of xplane. The big scenery project, it was mentioned here before, is now running on almost every system. The map contains 3 Airports for STOL Planes and Bush Pilots - 11 Helipads with ICAO Registration (see the second videoclip to take a look at the Locations) many more Pads that are wild and not listed - hidden objects and many tributes to the XP Community. The Release has handcrafted and handdrawn textures, many custom made objects, a lot of storys that are not told yet. It has also animated Groundroutes - a handmade area connected soundscapes of tropical rainforest noises as well as a timecontrolled special event at the habour that is only happening from the 23.12 to the 27.12 every year. Its free of charge (i must be crazy) and is made with almost no knowledge (i am getting better) and a lot of love. My personal hidden object scenery - inspired by EBOY Posters and Childbooks as well as my favourite destination in asia - Thailand. You will find all Information on the downloadpage and the illustrated manual. get it here: KRABI OUTBACK 1.4 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : www.unionvogelhirsch.de NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/49938-krabi-outback-adventures-thailand/