- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'krabi'.
Found 1 result
After a christmas season and newYears eve of illness i started the year with catching up my missed work (the fate of every freelancer). So i had to stop all my other projects. But now, after a finalization and many hours beta testing - i am proud to present KRABI Outback - Adventures at the dark side of xplane. The big scenery project, it was mentioned here before, is now running on almost every system. The map contains 3 Airports for STOL Planes and Bush Pilots - 11 Helipads with ICAO Registration (see the second videoclip to take a look at the Locations) many more Pads that are wild and not listed - hidden objects and many tributes to the XP Community. The Release has handcrafted and handdrawn textures, many custom made objects, a lot of storys that are not told yet. It has also animated Groundroutes - a handmade area connected soundscapes of tropical rainforest noises as well as a timecontrolled special event at the habour that is only happening from the 23.12 to the 27.12 every year. Its free of charge (i must be crazy) and is made with almost no knowledge (i am getting better) and a lot of love. My personal hidden object scenery - inspired by EBOY Posters and Childbooks as well as my favourite destination in asia - Thailand. You will find all Information on the downloadpage and the illustrated manual. get it here: KRABI OUTBACK 1.4 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : www.unionvogelhirsch.de NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/49938-krabi-outback-adventures-thailand/