- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
- DANGERS of FREEZING FUEL explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- ATLANTA | BOEING 777 LANDING 4K
- Lukla - Mount Everest Extreme - P3D preview
- Lufthansa (EFA) Citation Jet 1 - RARE Passenger Views during Touch & Go plus Landing!!! [AirClips]
- EAA's Tri-Motor Gets New Wings
- Airbus A380 landing with spectacular reverse thrust water spray 4K Video
- DC-8 FSX updated to version 2.1
- Canary Islands professional - Tenerife Sur released
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.08 Update
- Hilarious Passenger briefing 😂😂👨✈️
- MASSIVE Counter-Rotating Propsa of World's LARGEST Prop: Antonov 22 Takeoff! [AirClips]
- The Skypark introduce itself !
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - E3 2019 - Announce Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'lampedus'.
Found 1 result
RFSceneryBuilding Announces Lampedus Aeroporto & Umbria International Airport Russian developer RFSceneryBuilding has announced a double whammy of airports coming to FSX/P3D in the near future. The new projects are LICD Lampedua Aeroport and LIRZ Sant Egidio (Umbria International Airport) in Perguia Italy. Lampedusa Airport, on the Italian island of the same name sees traffic from local airlines such as Alitalia and Blu-Express. It’s mostly only used as an airport during the summer so hopefully, we see it around then so we can take advantage of it in our virtual world. Umbria International Airport is used even less frequently, with only a few scheduled routes from Ryanair and Albawings. If you’re curious about their past work, RFSceneryBuilding has developed Venice, Turin and Florence as some of their past Italian offerings. Both projects are in development, and that’s all the news we have on them for now. Image source: Wikipedia. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/rfscenerybuilding-announces-lampedus-aeroporto-umbria-international-airport/