- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'las'.
Found 7 results
FlyTampa Previews Las Vegas McCarran Intl. (KLAS) The last we’ve heard from FlyTampa regarding Las Vegas was back in July, today, over on their Facebook page, they’re back with one landside preview of Las Vegas McCarran Intl. Terminal 3. FlyTampa had announced in their previous post that they are doing the strip and surrounding suburban area around the airport which has taken them a lot longer than expected. We will eagerly be waiting for more previews of the rest of the airport and surrounding area. We don’t have much more information regarding FlyTampa Las Vegas, but we will ensure to keep you updated as more news regarding the airport surfaces. Here’s a photo of the real world Terminal 3 for comparison: SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/flytampa-previews-las-vegas-mccarran-intl-klas/
Visitors to this year's NBAA Convention will be offered a cornucopia of business aviation opportunities to sample, from 1,100 exhibitors and a static display inside the Las Vegas Convention Center to the outdoor static display at Henderson Executive Airport, with nearly 100 aircraft expected. (Photo: David McIntosh) LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-05/las-vegas-preps-nbaa-bace-arrival
Piaggio Aerospace will participate with its Avanti EVO at NBAA-BACE, the National Business Aviation Association – Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition in Las Vegas between 10th and 12th October, 2017. LINK TO SOURCE: https://corporatejetinvestor.com/articles/piaggio-aerospace-to-display-at-nbaa-in-las-vegas-256/
Viva Las Vegas. The city where people go to win. In business aviation terms that means attending National Business Aviation Association’s (NBAA) Las Vegas Business Aviation Convention and Annual Expo (BACE) rather than gambling on the Strip. The idea is to lose business cards rather than chips. Many people do both. Where are the aircraft? Because it is so big, most of the aircraft that are on display are parked at Henderson Executive Airport. The static display is about 35 minutes away by coach. It runs regularly from both halls. LINK TO SOURCE: https://corporatejetinvestor.com/articles/a-beginners-guide-to-nbaa-bace-in-las-vegas-098/