- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v126.96.36.199 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'legacy'.
Found 8 results
The Simmers of the first hour will know the name Heinz Dziurowitz well. He was a pioneer in aircraft manufacturing and one of the key figures in the early days of X-Plane. His models were state of the art at that time and the first payware models in the XP universe. Unfortunately he past away some years ago and his models have not been further updated. The rights to his work today has X-Plane-org (how waterproof and legal that thing is... I do not know and as long noone earns money with his work nobody will ask) and so helpful members of the Cummunity sometimes polished up old heinz models to turn them into freeware for the community. With the permission of ORG, org course. A helpful member named DomHenry has already done this with various models. His latest work, however, fits so well with the style of the SkyLounge that I want to present it here. We are talking about the Lockheed Lightning P-38 - one of my favorite FSX planes - now for free and in excellent quality for X-Plane11 at ORG. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/47677-lockheed-p-38-lightning/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://imgur.com/gallery/XCMEV2e
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsEmbraer launched development of the Legacy 500 in 2007, with the aim of creating business aviation's first super-midsize aircraft with fly-by-wire, throttle-by-wire, brake-by-wire and steer-by-wire systems. LINK TO SOURCE: http://aviationweek.com/business-aviation/legacy-500-super-midsize-technology-leader-fights-market-share
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsEmbraer Executive Jets delivered the first midsize Legacy 500 assembled at its recently expanded Melbourne, Florida plant to an undisclosed U.S. customer today. The facility assembles all Phenoms and some Legacy 450/500s, with the remainder of the midsize jets produced at Embraer’s headquarters in São José dos Campos, Brazil. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-09-27/embraer-delivers-first-florida-assembled-legacy-500
OMGEDSON posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFlight1 still has boxed copies. There may be a limited quantity, but if you missed your chance to buy these when they were in business, run and get them. RealAir made TOP TIER planes. DVD drive required, these are NOT downloadable! DUKE: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=F1E-RAL-001 LEGACY: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=F1E-RAL-001