- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
- AN-2 new version 1.10 (need some testing)
- Buildings HD from Aurorasim / Orbx
- Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - La Gomera preview
- Rasmus Productions becomes Airborne Cinematics - Channel Trailer [4K]
- TrueEarth GB South SP1 Out Now for XP11! ✈
- The 10 Worst British Military Aircraft
- Ruesch Productions - Aviation Cinematogrpahy
- BOEING 737 LOSES FUEL during DEPARTURE - FUEL OVERFLOW VENTS in action (4K)
- Milviz Shows Off King Air 350i Icing Effects
- Real Pilot Story: Powerless Over Paris
- Just Flight Previews PA-38 Tomahawk
- REX Simulations Reveals Development Updates
- Imaginesim Release Singapore (WSSS) P3DV4 PBR Update
- CROSSING THE LINE! - Bahamas to the USA in a NEW Cirrus SR22T
- How Julie Clark flies her AirShow - 11,000 hours in the T-34 - she's a master pilot!
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.0 was just released!
- VSKYLABS Releases ICON-A5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'legacy'.
Found 8 results
The Simmers of the first hour will know the name Heinz Dziurowitz well. He was a pioneer in aircraft manufacturing and one of the key figures in the early days of X-Plane. His models were state of the art at that time and the first payware models in the XP universe. Unfortunately he past away some years ago and his models have not been further updated. The rights to his work today has X-Plane-org (how waterproof and legal that thing is... I do not know and as long noone earns money with his work nobody will ask) and so helpful members of the Cummunity sometimes polished up old heinz models to turn them into freeware for the community. With the permission of ORG, org course. A helpful member named DomHenry has already done this with various models. His latest work, however, fits so well with the style of the SkyLounge that I want to present it here. We are talking about the Lockheed Lightning P-38 - one of my favorite FSX planes - now for free and in excellent quality for X-Plane11 at ORG. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/47677-lockheed-p-38-lightning/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://imgur.com/gallery/XCMEV2e
Embraer launched development of the Legacy 500 in 2007, with the aim of creating business aviation's first super-midsize aircraft with fly-by-wire, throttle-by-wire, brake-by-wire and steer-by-wire systems. LINK TO SOURCE: http://aviationweek.com/business-aviation/legacy-500-super-midsize-technology-leader-fights-market-share
Embraer Executive Jets delivered the first midsize Legacy 500 assembled at its recently expanded Melbourne, Florida plant to an undisclosed U.S. customer today. The facility assembles all Phenoms and some Legacy 450/500s, with the remainder of the midsize jets produced at Embraer’s headquarters in São José dos Campos, Brazil. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-09-27/embraer-delivers-first-florida-assembled-legacy-500
Flight1 still has boxed copies. There may be a limited quantity, but if you missed your chance to buy these when they were in business, run and get them. RealAir made TOP TIER planes. DVD drive required, these are NOT downloadable! DUKE: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=F1E-RAL-001 LEGACY: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=F1E-RAL-001