- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
- DANGERS of FREEZING FUEL explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- ATLANTA | BOEING 777 LANDING 4K
- Lukla - Mount Everest Extreme - P3D preview
- Lufthansa (EFA) Citation Jet 1 - RARE Passenger Views during Touch & Go plus Landing!!! [AirClips]
- EAA's Tri-Motor Gets New Wings
- Airbus A380 landing with spectacular reverse thrust water spray 4K Video
- DC-8 FSX updated to version 2.1
- Canary Islands professional - Tenerife Sur released
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.08 Update
- Hilarious Passenger briefing 😂😂👨✈️
- MASSIVE Counter-Rotating Propsa of World's LARGEST Prop: Antonov 22 Takeoff! [AirClips]
- The Skypark introduce itself !
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - E3 2019 - Announce Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'legacy'.
Found 8 results
The Simmers of the first hour will know the name Heinz Dziurowitz well. He was a pioneer in aircraft manufacturing and one of the key figures in the early days of X-Plane. His models were state of the art at that time and the first payware models in the XP universe. Unfortunately he past away some years ago and his models have not been further updated. The rights to his work today has X-Plane-org (how waterproof and legal that thing is... I do not know and as long noone earns money with his work nobody will ask) and so helpful members of the Cummunity sometimes polished up old heinz models to turn them into freeware for the community. With the permission of ORG, org course. A helpful member named DomHenry has already done this with various models. His latest work, however, fits so well with the style of the SkyLounge that I want to present it here. We are talking about the Lockheed Lightning P-38 - one of my favorite FSX planes - now for free and in excellent quality for X-Plane11 at ORG. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/47677-lockheed-p-38-lightning/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://imgur.com/gallery/XCMEV2e
Embraer launched development of the Legacy 500 in 2007, with the aim of creating business aviation's first super-midsize aircraft with fly-by-wire, throttle-by-wire, brake-by-wire and steer-by-wire systems. LINK TO SOURCE: http://aviationweek.com/business-aviation/legacy-500-super-midsize-technology-leader-fights-market-share
Embraer Executive Jets delivered the first midsize Legacy 500 assembled at its recently expanded Melbourne, Florida plant to an undisclosed U.S. customer today. The facility assembles all Phenoms and some Legacy 450/500s, with the remainder of the midsize jets produced at Embraer’s headquarters in São José dos Campos, Brazil. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-09-27/embraer-delivers-first-florida-assembled-legacy-500
Flight1 still has boxed copies. There may be a limited quantity, but if you missed your chance to buy these when they were in business, run and get them. RealAir made TOP TIER planes. DVD drive required, these are NOT downloadable! DUKE: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=F1E-RAL-001 LEGACY: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=F1E-RAL-001