- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v22.214.171.124 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
- XTrident Harrier AV-8B
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'leonardi'.
Found 2 results
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsSkyline Simulations Release Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi LIAA In a recent Facebook post, Skyline Simulations announced the release of their latest work for X-Plane. Taking its name from a Medal of Valor receiver, Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi is located 50 nautical miles North of Rome and is a popular spot for general aviation traffic. The airport operates a preferential one-way-in/one-way-out policy for its 870-metre long asphalt runway. With a plethora of features to cover the airport, as well as the surrounding scenery, this area has been faithfully recreated in-sim. Features Animated hangar doors, vehicles and ground traffic UHD custom textures Custom mesh PBR materials Ground reflections and decals 3D grass and vegetation Ultra-high resolution ortho scenery for the surrounding area for more than 7km Hundreds of 3D objects Accurate city of Terni Night textures Cherts included Skyline Simulations’ Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi is available from their store for $21.90 and is available for X-Plane 10 and 11. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/skyline-simulations-release-aviosuperficie-alvaro-leonardi-liaa/
krazyk posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsPrice: US $21.90 From Facebook: Explore Italy with the best VFR airport! DESCRIPTION The Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi, awarded as the best tourist airport in 2010, takes its name from a soldier(Medal of Valor) of the First World War. Located in Terni, Umbria, (50NM North from Rome and Ciampino LIRA) is a landmark for those who fly over the natural and urban beauties of central Italy. A few minutes flight from the wonderful Tuscan hills, Lake Bolsena, Lake Trasimeno, the Gran Sasso National Park and the Marmore Falls, stopping by the Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi is a must for those who fly from Florence (LIQN), Rome (LIRU/LIRA/LIRF), Pescara (LIPB) or the Island of Elba (LIRJ). The airfield has an 870 metre long asphalt runway with orientation 09/27 and an asphalt helipad. The preferred orientation for take-offs is 27, while for landings is 09. Product Details Animated Airport • Hangars doors control • Animated Vehicles • Ground Traffic Detailed Airport • UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques • Custom Mesh • Super Detailed 3D modeling • PBR Materials • Ground reflections and decals • Custom 3D Grass and vegetations blends with orthophotos • Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport and the main cities more than 7 Km coverage • Hundreds of 3D custom static objects • Accurate Terni City and industrial areas using original Italian buildings photos and OSM data! • Custom Hotels, Banks, Stores, Buildings and more • Night Textures • FPS Friendly • Including LIAA Arriving Chart For more details and screenshots, click on the source link below. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://store.x-plane.org/LIAA-Alvaro-Leonardi-Airport-Italy_p_893.html?fbclid=IwAR0NhkPmI0aIe08VpLRsSIpf91D5Y7QFpHxO_dhn0MshGQ6_nqoMSaLduyI NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :