- She Puked 🤢 - Osh2019 - Day 1
- RARE! McDonnell Douglas MD-87 smoothly landed by Captain Ernest in Naples, Italy! [AirClips]
- She Hates Flying - 3,300 Mile Round Trip - OSH 2019 HERE WE COME!
- Fool's Errand - An Alaska Flying Film
- BEAUTIFUL Antonov 12 Landing from RARE Outboard Cam!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO A72-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- real-worldThundering Typhoon - Cosford 2019
- FreedomFox and Nikk are ready for OSH19! Are you??
- LAST ROOAAAAR: Fokker 100 Farewell Flight Takeoff of Helvetic Airways from Zürich!!! [AirClips]
- Skilled F-16 pilot impressive Take-Off at THE ROYAL NAVY INTERNATIONAL AIR DAY
- Landing action from the cockpit
- PDI Sims LEVT Vitoria-Foronda | GIVEAWAY | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- GREAT Cockpit & Instruments Views! Lockheed Hercules shaky Takeoff from Johannesburg! [AirClips]
- BEHIND A JET ENGINE DURING TAKEOFF! Extreme Skiathos Airport
- BIG NOSE!!! Antonov 22, World's LARGEST Turboprop: Pilot's Landing View from Upper Deck! [AirClips]
- Flightbeam Summer Sale Start Now!
- SKIATHOS 2019 - LOW LANDINGS and JETBLASTS at the EUROPEAN ST. MAARTEN (4K)
- Captain Sandra BUTTERS LAST EVER Helvetic Fokker F100 Pax-Flight Landing, WATER SALUTE!!! [AirClips]
- PilotsEYE.tv - LCY | London City A220 (CS100) "London's shortest Runway" - Trailer
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - update
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'lets'.
Found 5 results
Let's push to get Nikk back in the air again! https://www.gofundme.com/let039s-get-nikk-flying-again Be my wing man and join in the adventure: https://goo.gl/sW5J5o Support my channel by grabbing some merchandise: https://www.TrentPalmer.com For more of my adventures follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trentonpalmer/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PilotTrentPa... The Gear I use: My main camera - https://goo.gl/3SMGzb The bendy tripod thing - https://goo.gl/n7wx14 My on camera mic - https://goo.gl/GNsHF6 The headset plug to camera audio cable - https://goo.gl/vz9SWU The clamp I use for mounting cameras - https://goo.gl/g7iR1P DJI Osmo stabilized cam - https://goo.gl/d5FcnE DJI Osmo extension cable - https://goo.gl/9pyefZ The drone I use - https://amzn.to/2Np73mQ SOURCE:
PATREON "PATRON" INSTRUCTIONS FOR SYNCING ACCOUNTS Thank you for your support new Patron! Our community is supported by viewers like you, here's a quick and dirty list of TO-DO's to get you taking full advantage of your perks. URGENT: Update your Patreon name to an alias for your privacy as this is what shows in alerts while we are live on Twitch.https://www.patreon.com/settings/profile REQUIRED: Connect your TheSkyLounge.TV website account with Patreon to get added to the right tier!https://www.theskylounge.tv/index.php?app=patreon... REQUIRED: Connect your Discord account with Patreon to get added to the right tier!https://www.patreon.com/settings/account SUGGESTED: I post lots of behind the scenes content just for your eyes, the best way to experience this is thru the Patreon mobile app, get it for any phone here!https://www.patreon.com/mobileLAST BUT NOT LEAST: Join The Sky Lounge Social Club on Discord!https://discord.gg/0YbQspCG2YjFwmO7-OMGEDSON
I would like to start a thread on those that collect models. I can say I loved Boeing. Also I found their store online and its just as sweet at boeingstore.com. Their models are top notch and made well. They do not feel like they will break easy and look amazing. They run discounts and I think if you sign up online you get like 20% off your first order. Anyway, I started this collection while at Boeing in Everette WA. I picked up the 787-9 and lugged it to Alaska, back to Washington, and then to its home in Austin. I decided to order the 737 and have it when I got back to Austin instead of carrying it. Took awhile to ship as their store was moving at the time. Once it arrived it looked nice sitting next to the 787. I was amazed at the same scale model how small a 737 is to a 787. Well with the 747-8 coming out, I decided to add another Boeing plane to the collection. I used my coupon and saved a bundle on this one. It is amazingly large. The pictures do not do it justice. All models are scaled at 1:144. If you want even larger and have the budget you can go 1:100 but that would not fit in my office... I hope you like the images. I am waiting on the announced 777X and will add it to my collection once it releases in another year or so. For GA planes, I would love the Turbo Otter and possibly a couple of others. Models just light up the office. I recommend you guys add one or two to the place you call your simulator home. Please add any images of models that you may have to this thread. I would love to see what others are collecting. Till next time. Caderly SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://www.boeingstore.com
received an email-informing below ******************************************************************************************* Future Game Shop will be closing, this is because our team has now expanded as we create a new online service for the flight simulation market, creating Let's Sim!All Future Game Shop customers will be able to easily transfer their past orders onto Let's Sim, so no need to worry!The new changes are awesome!Let's Sims' brand new shopping approach involves many new features and a much more professional approach! LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/futuregameshop/?mc_cid=0ba3eb4787&mc_eid=9e9da3c227