- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'lfpo'.
Found 1 result
UPDATE: JETSTREAM DESIGNS - PARIS ORLY LFPO P3DV4 Dear simMarket Customer, at simMarket you can now find a new version of your product: JETSTREAM DESIGNS - PARIS ORLY LFPO P3DV4 You will find the link to download this update from your user account -> orders listing -> respective detailed order page on the bottom. (JetStream_Designs_LFPO_P3Dv4_V1.1.exe) Change-log for V1.1: - Corrected RWY 02 ground markings - Corrected some parking positions designators (ground markings + AFCAD) - Improved edges on some ground polygons - Suppressed hole near D08 parking - Added some APP Lights pylons on RWY 24 - Improved red color on runway and APP lights (was more pink than red before) - Added many new buildings and detail around the airport - Added more detail to the Northern area (new buildings, jet blasts, Light poles, etc.) - Corrected some taxi signs - Improved some areas on the satellite imagery. The installer is a complete replacement for previous versions, existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one. Should you have any questions please contact us via http://support.simmarket.com For technical support please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product. The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop. Best Regards, The simMarket Team ------ simFlight GmbH Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 28 24568 Kaltenkirchen Germany SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com