- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'licr'.
Found 1 result
FSElite Exclusive: Tailstrike Designs’ Reggio Calabria (LICR) Previews After their first successful scenery release, Bergamo Professional, Tailstrike Designs are set out to continue developing more scenery. They have exclusively provided us with renders of their work-in-progress upcoming Italian scenery, Reggio di Calabria Airport (LICR). Reggio di Calabria Airport is a regional airport located right at the bottom-end of Italy which caters flights to destinations within the region such as Milan, Rome and Turin. Its prominent carriers are Alitalia, Blue Air and Blue Panorama Airlines. This airport will be compatible with Prepar3D v4 and feature a 3D surrounding cityscape, accurate approach lights and accurate modelling based on real-world photos, plans and video. We will keep you updated as the development of Tailstrike Designs LICR continues. SOURCE INFO https://www.flusinews.de/2018/11/tailstrike-designs-arbeitet-an-reggio-calabria/ https://fselite.net/previews/fselite-exclusive-tailstrike-designs-reggio-calabria-licr-previews/