- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
- Further Previews of the Upcoming Honeycomb Aeronautical Throttle Sets
- FlyJSim – First Update of 2019 – Q4XP Details & More
- VATSIM Announces Large Scale Audio Testing
- Indonesian airline Garuda is canceling its $6 billion order for 49 Boeing 737 Max jets
- TrueEarth GB South v1.1 coming soon for P3D v4!
- JetNet: Market for Supersonic Bizjets Sizable, Growing
- EXTREME AEROBATICS - Airshow Pilot Marek Choim [4K]
- Milviz Previews ATR-72 Liveries
- Wealth of New Information Regarding REX Environment Force
- Volunteer at the South 40!
- THRILLING OUTBOARD CAM!!! Antonov 12 Takeoff with GREAT Prop Vortices!!! [AirClips]
- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'lightning'.
Found 3 results
Developer IndiaFoxtEcho has released an update for their F-35 Lightning package that includes PBR. In a post on their website, an extensive changelog describes the rebuilt internal and external models and the inclusion of PBR. In order to accomplish this update, the source models were completely rebuilt, resulting in, what the developer says, is a much better looking plane. Because the model files were compiled with P3D v4.4 tools, they cannot be used in earlier versions of P3D or in FSX. However, the developer has included non-PBR models for those who may prefer them. Moving forward, the project will only be updated for P3D v4.4. The update can be obtained here or from the site. CHANGE LOG Version 3.60 Rebuilt all external and internal models to support PBR textures All models recompiled using P3Dv4.4 tools Updated landing gear model Fixed minor UVW coordinates error on F-35C external model Fixed minor graphic glitches in F-35B and F-35C external models Major rewrite of MFD code with reduced memory footprint and (marginal) performance improvement New .air files to provide better, more linear throttle vs. thrust curve Fixed several glitches in the FCS code FCS Animation code rewritten Fixed bug that caused the first radar track not to show in some screens Note: This update by default is configured to use PBR models and work with P3Dv4.4. You can use this update also with P3Dv4.0 to P3Dv4.3 by deleting the model.cfg files in the model folder of each aircraft and rename the “model.cfg.BackupNonPBR” to “model.cfg”. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/indiafoxtecho-updates-f-35-lightning-for-p3d-v4-4/
Following the release of P3D v4 and the new Dynamic Lighting, I explored various areas of the sim that uses the new feature. One of the things that were not updated from all other versions of the ESP sim is the way aircraft are lit when there are thunderstorm around. With the new Dynamic Lighting, the old effect looks atrociously awful. Ath the end of this thread, you can download a replacement effect for that. Here's a quick comparison video of the difference between default and the replacement: DOWNLOAD the effect: Backup the fx_plane_lightning.fx file in P3Dv4/Effects Extract the effect attached to this thread in that same folder Launch the sim and enjoy! Have fun with the new effect, it looks much better! BONUS: - Tune your rain to LOOK much much better with a few lines of code here: - Tune your rain to SOUND much much better with this mod: