- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v184.108.40.206 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'lightning'.
Found 2 results
Following the release of P3D v4 and the new Dynamic Lighting, I explored various areas of the sim that uses the new feature. One of the things that were not updated from all other versions of the ESP sim is the way aircraft are lit when there are thunderstorm around. With the new Dynamic Lighting, the old effect looks atrociously awful. Ath the end of this thread, you can download a replacement effect for that. Here's a quick comparison video of the difference between default and the replacement: DOWNLOAD the effect: Backup the fx_plane_lightning.fx file in P3Dv4/Effects Extract the effect attached to this thread in that same folder Launch the sim and enjoy! Have fun with the new effect, it looks much better! BONUS: - Tune your rain to LOOK much much better with a few lines of code here: - Tune your rain to SOUND much much better with this mod: