- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
- If You Use VR In Xplane 11 Might Want To Check SimVRlabs Out
- Fantasy of Flight will not open for us simmers...
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - August 2018
- DCS Weekend News
- THE ULTIMATE P51 MUSTANG FLIGHT with ATC Audio!
- ILYUSHIN IL-62 - The Last IL62 Freighter worldwide - LANDING and DEPARTURE (4K, RARE!)
- Lufthansa Citation CJ1+ Jet ROCKET TAKEOFF: Cadet Chris STEEP Climb, Cockpit Perspective! [AirClips]
- Celebrate Aviation Day With Our 4-Day-Only Sale Starting Today!
- 787-10 Dreamliner & 737 MAX 9 Fly Together
- Livestream of PMDG's Upcoming 747-8
- Xiamen Airlines Boeing 737-800 skids off runway at Manila-Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- CARENADO C340 II X-PLANE 11 RELEASED
- ATC scolding, $150 landing fee, 777 wake warning = Average SoCal Flying day - Cirrus SR22
- First Flight of Privateer Amphibian
- Fantastic Old Jet Noise Shocking Spectators
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'list'.
Found 8 results
OMGEDSON posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
Ivana Fly posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsIn this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
Hi all I’ve been working on a comprehensive list of high quality XP11 aircraft. If newcomers from P3D or other sims want to fly a particular aircraft in X-Plane 11, this list should tell you if it’s possible. If you have any suggestions or additions to the list, let me know. I’m updating it weekly for new products anyways. I’ve also included a small selection of useful plugins at the bottom of the sheet for newcomers. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EWIjA978VOiJ2JpCgbLtasnDH_vuZThVNbeDF05lTC0 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Something I’d like to propose to the TSL community .. what interest is there to create a new list for us to record our favourite places to hang out and watch planes? It could be both obvious plane spotter places / viewing areas as well as some more unusual places. I was thinking something like a list by country then nearest airport/aerodrome. A few columns in a table to add other notes e.g. good food, serves alcohol, all weather, any entrance fees etc would be good. Plus lat/ long coordinates for those harder to find places. One hidden gem I’d suggest .. South Africa | JNB/FAOR | spa/pool on top floor of the Intercontinental hotel, OR Tambo airport. | Great views from the poolside of the airside activities looking over the terminal. Open to hotel residents or anyone popping in for a spa treatment. LINK TO SOURCE:
Hi all! I've got a question that's on my mind for quite some time and I can't seem to find an answer. Is there a list out there of program's/add-ons for FSX / P3D we can run over a network? And if there isn't, maybe we should create one here on the forum like the ultimate P3Dv4 add-on list. The thing is, I'm about to build me a new dedicated flight sim pc. I would like to run anything I can on an 'old' laptop and use this as a client pc to relieve the load on my new pc and run is as a sim server. The programs I'm using and the ones I know of that can be run on a client pc, such as weather, ATC, flight planning and other add-ons and utilities, are: Airhauler 1 / 2 AS16 & ASCA PFPX PRO-ATC X EFB Also, which ones can be run on both Windows 7 and 10, as I've seen messages that some software is not compatible with Windows 10. I'm sure this is not a complete list out there. So let's create a list of add-ons we can run on a client pc and one of add-ons the MUST be run on a sim server.
The FAA has published an Information for Operators (InFO 17014) updating its list of cold-temperature-restricted airports. Six airports have been added and 14 removed. Airports on the list are known to have cold weather altimetry errors, and a correction factor is required. The document also provides information on a new charting symbol for the restricted airports. The updated list is published in the Aug. 17, 2017 notams. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-09-18/cold-temperature-airports-list-updated
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.