- Airline Interview Prep: Boldmethod Live
- IFR Alternate Requirements: Boldmethod Live
- Power-On Stalls: Boldmethod Live
- F16-C available to preorder | save 20%
- New MK-Studios Dublin Airport Previews
- Imaginesim Releases Austin KAUS V2
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - BOEING 787 + AIRBUS A350 Air SHOW (4K)
- FACING MY FEARS! - TBM850 Bahamas Flight VLOG
- I Flew it, you have 7 days to WIN it! AOPA Sweepstakes Super Cub on amphibious Floats!
- Air Combat Command Demo Teams to Perform at AirVenture 2019
- VC10 Professional - v1.30 Update
- New Time Zone Fixer Patch(V1.4.1) released
- Imaginesim Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Austin V2 on X-Plane
- Celebrate 50 Years in Oshkosh This Summer!
- Lakeland Aero Club
- New Previews of the Just Flight 747 Classic
- Threshold shared "Felis Completes Modelling of 747-200 Cockpit
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Seattle Boeing Field Approach Video
- xEnviro 1.10b73 18h timelapse in 9 min
- Threshold Exclusive: Hot Start Challenger 650 Announced + Previews
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'liveries'.
Found 1 result
Three four new liveries for the Flight Replica's C-54 R5D are complete. In the new year I will be posting them on Simviation and AVSIM for the rest of the world to enjoy. But, all of my friends here on The Sky Lounge can download today. I have posted them on discord, in the hangar. To get your copy, go to Sky Lounge Social Club # the-hangar page. You may need to scroll up to find them. If you've never been to the Sky Lounge discord page (and who hasn't), then follow the instructions provided right here, by our very own OMGEDSON. The link to the instruction page is posted below: If haven't already picked it up, the Flight Replicas DC-4 package can be purchased here: http://www.flight-replicas.com/DC-4_Home.htm Hope you enjoy the liveries as much as I enjoyed creating them. Canuckshaw SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :