- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
- Further Previews of the Upcoming Honeycomb Aeronautical Throttle Sets
- FlyJSim – First Update of 2019 – Q4XP Details & More
- VATSIM Announces Large Scale Audio Testing
- Indonesian airline Garuda is canceling its $6 billion order for 49 Boeing 737 Max jets
- TrueEarth GB South v1.1 coming soon for P3D v4!
- JetNet: Market for Supersonic Bizjets Sizable, Growing
- EXTREME AEROBATICS - Airshow Pilot Marek Choim [4K]
- Milviz Previews ATR-72 Liveries
- Wealth of New Information Regarding REX Environment Force
- Volunteer at the South 40!
- THRILLING OUTBOARD CAM!!! Antonov 12 Takeoff with GREAT Prop Vortices!!! [AirClips]
- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'liveries'.
Found 1 result
Three four new liveries for the Flight Replica's C-54 R5D are complete. In the new year I will be posting them on Simviation and AVSIM for the rest of the world to enjoy. But, all of my friends here on The Sky Lounge can download today. I have posted them on discord, in the hangar. To get your copy, go to Sky Lounge Social Club # the-hangar page. You may need to scroll up to find them. If you've never been to the Sky Lounge discord page (and who hasn't), then follow the instructions provided right here, by our very own OMGEDSON. The link to the instruction page is posted below: If haven't already picked it up, the Flight Replicas DC-4 package can be purchased here: http://www.flight-replicas.com/DC-4_Home.htm Hope you enjoy the liveries as much as I enjoyed creating them. Canuckshaw SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :