- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - January 2019
- PILOT SWAG 3 - The Challenge is Real
- BOEING 747 LANDING - AF1 of JAPAN arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)
- What does immense jet thrust LOOK like? A380 1/2-mile wide spray!
- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'liveries'.
Found 1 result
Canuckshaw posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsThree four new liveries for the Flight Replica's C-54 R5D are complete. In the new year I will be posting them on Simviation and AVSIM for the rest of the world to enjoy. But, all of my friends here on The Sky Lounge can download today. I have posted them on discord, in the hangar. To get your copy, go to Sky Lounge Social Club # the-hangar page. You may need to scroll up to find them. If you've never been to the Sky Lounge discord page (and who hasn't), then follow the instructions provided right here, by our very own OMGEDSON. The link to the instruction page is posted below: If haven't already picked it up, the Flight Replicas DC-4 package can be purchased here: http://www.flight-replicas.com/DC-4_Home.htm Hope you enjoy the liveries as much as I enjoyed creating them. Canuckshaw SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :