- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'llov'.
Found 1 result
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFreeware Ovda Airport (LLOV) Released for Prepar3D v4 A new developer to the scene, ItaySim Design has released their first freeware airport to the community, Ovda Airport (LLOV) for Prepar3D v4. Ovda Airport is a military air base and civilian airport located in the Uvda region of southern Israel. You’ll only find Seasonal and charter flights with common airlines in and out of Ovda Airport to Switzerland, Germany, Britain, Russia and more locations scattered throughout Europe and Asia. ItaySim Designs’ rendition of Ovda Airport features custom ground polygons, animated apron stairs, vegetation surrounding the main terminal, small details placed around the airport and more. It also features a configuration tool which is not common amongst available freeware add-ons. You can grab a hold of Itay Designs’ Ovda Airport (LLOV) for free at their website here. It is compatible with only Prepar3D v4. SOURCE INFO https://itaysimdesign.weebly.com/freeware.html https://fselite.net/news/freeware-ovda-airport-llov-released-for-prepar3d-v4/