- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'llov'.
Found 1 result
Freeware Ovda Airport (LLOV) Released for Prepar3D v4 A new developer to the scene, ItaySim Design has released their first freeware airport to the community, Ovda Airport (LLOV) for Prepar3D v4. Ovda Airport is a military air base and civilian airport located in the Uvda region of southern Israel. You’ll only find Seasonal and charter flights with common airlines in and out of Ovda Airport to Switzerland, Germany, Britain, Russia and more locations scattered throughout Europe and Asia. ItaySim Designs’ rendition of Ovda Airport features custom ground polygons, animated apron stairs, vegetation surrounding the main terminal, small details placed around the airport and more. It also features a configuration tool which is not common amongst available freeware add-ons. You can grab a hold of Itay Designs’ Ovda Airport (LLOV) for free at their website here. It is compatible with only Prepar3D v4. SOURCE INFO https://itaysimdesign.weebly.com/freeware.html https://fselite.net/news/freeware-ovda-airport-llov-released-for-prepar3d-v4/