- Palm Springs in Aerofly FS2.
- PMDG-747-8 RELEASED
- NEW DOWNLOAD: P 51 Racing Livery "Daytona N°33"
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - September 2018
- Phenom 300 Private Jet escape to the Bahamas - IFR Flight VLOG
- Release notes for X plane 11.30: Particles, ATC & 4K panel resolution
- TSL MERCH SALE! Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF !
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: New Patron Sponsor, Branding's Tractor Supply Co.!
- Just Flight Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane 11!
- Palm Springs Intl: The Desert Oasis Brought to Aerofly FS2!
- The LONGEST AIRPLANES in the world - AIRBUS A380, A340-600, BOEING 747-8 ... (4K)
- RTX is here and the new technology isnt,....
- IL-2 Developer Diary 204
- Eurowings A330 ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIE by SunExpress: Cologne-La Romana [AirClips full flight series]
- European Pilot Shortage Harming Bizjet Ops, Says Broker
- VistaJet's New Parent Company To Acquire XOJet
- Gulfstream G650 Conducts Steep Approach Trials at LCY
- Take a tour of Peter Sripol's workshop
- Heart-stopping moment due 44 mph gusts during Storm Ali
- Accu-sim Bonanza update 18-9-20-1
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'lorbi'.
Found 1 result
P4AO has been updated to 1.28 b03. 1. This version will now show the entries of "dll.xml" and "exe.xml" on the "other addons" tab too. Be mindful that, generally speaking, there should not be a DLL.XML or EXE.XML in "\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D V3/4\". Those files have been moved to "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D V3/4" a long time ago. 2. Starting with this version, the uninstaller will remove the local property files, to avoid P4AO getting stuck and not starting any more. Once you have installed 1.28 b03, if P4AO refuses to open, just uninstall then reinstall. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/531886-addonorganizer-128-updated/?_fromLogin=1 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :