- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - January 2019
- PILOT SWAG 3 - The Challenge is Real
- BOEING 747 LANDING - AF1 of JAPAN arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)
- What does immense jet thrust LOOK like? A380 1/2-mile wide spray!
- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'made'.
Found 8 results
Freeware Download from RIKOOOO This is the Millenium Falcon from the Star Wars movies, go to high speed and try to hit the stars! The Millennium Falcon is the spaceship of the smuggler Han Solo and his second Chewbacca.New 2018 model: Maximum performance, complete outdoor/indoor modeling, maximum FSX speed: (2667 kts / GPS-GS) - Stable and solid with extreme dynamic pressures, ultra-efficient, very high thrust, SuperSpoilers, flaps deflection hovering.Read the manual carefully if you want to install the Docking Bay 94 scenery included in this package, it is in your Documents. For FSX & Steam Edition & P3Dv1 P3Dv2 P3Dv3 P3Dv4 Author : Model and textures by Dean Crawford. Sound and 2D panel by "Lonestar". FDE by Bruce Fitzgerald Star Wars Millenium Falcon FSX & P3D SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/8/160?utm_source=newsletter_232&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=your-new-downloads-rikoooo-219 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Dreadmetis posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsTurbulent Design just made a great move (yeah no gruges !) by making 2O3 Angwin-Parret, a perfect place for your GA flights, very detailed, great ambiance and sounds as you taxi around... Free as now ! Even better : all the profits made on this scenery has been given to a charity ! https://www.turbulentdesigns.co.uk/forum/topic/833-2o3-angwin-parrett-field-now-free/ For good measures, I ordered it again ? SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.turbulentdesigns.co.uk/product/angwin-parrett/
caderly_one posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsDelta is stepping up the game. Maybe I will have to fly with them more now. I used to like flying with them in the past, definitely worth a revisit. Check out what they are doing for your comfort while flying with them in the article in INC. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczyk/delta-just-made-a-huge-announcement-that-puts-other-airlines-to-shame.html
Dovetail Games has just released their 1st SDK iteration for FSW, and the 1st "not GA" plane (from BlueSKY FS) with the P40 Warhawk. Stephen Hood posted on their blog to get us informed of the studio's future, and as a conclusion mention that : LINK TO SOURCE : https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/flight-sim-world/articles/article/sdk-p-40f-warhawk-available-now
Pieter Elbers has been the CEO of KLM since 2014. Amsterdam-based KLM is one half of Air France-KLM, one of the largest airlines in Europe. Elbers told Business Insider KLM is "writing the book on consolidation" during a time when the European aviation industry in hyper-competitive. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.businessinsider.com/klm-ceo-pieter-elbers-interview-2017-11
tarpoon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsInteresting read about the operations and missions of the Blackbird. “Bodø Approach, Belmont 86, six-zero miles west, declaring an in-flight emergency, request straight-in approach to land on runway zero seven.” “Belmont 86, say aircraft type, nature of emergency, souls-on-board, and fuel remaining.” “Bodø Approach, Belmont 86, US Air Force Tactical, engine problem, 2 souls, zero plus four-five fuel-on-board." “Belmont 86, say again aircraft type.” LINK TO SOURCE: https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/that-time-an-sr-71-made-an-emergency-landing-in-norway-1765436508