- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'malta'.
Found 3 results
UPDATE: JUSTSIM - MALTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - P3D Dear simMarket Customer, at simMarket you can now find a new version of your product: JUSTSIM - MALTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - P3D You will find the link to download this update from your user account -> orders listing -> respective detailed order page on the bottom. (JUSTSIM_LMML_P3DV4.exe) The installer is a complete replacement for previous versions, existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one. Should you have any questions please contact us via http://support.simmarket.com For technical support please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product. The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop. Best Regards, The simMarket Team SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com
JustSim Announce Malta Airport Developers JustSim announced that work has finished on creating Malta Airport (LMML) for Prepar3D. The Maltese airport servers a range of airlines across the world and offers maintenance for multiple large airlines. Airlines such as easyJet, Ryanair, Emirates and of course Air Malta all serve the Maltese airport, with a big focus on connecting flights in Europe. Although no change log was provided in the post, the 30+ screenshots indicate that attention has been given to the whole airport with high definition textures and modelling, nearby office and hotel buildings have been modeled as well as dynamic lighting. SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/groups/justsim/permalink/2196940580561457/ https://fselite.net/news/justsim-announce-developer-of-malta-airport/?utm_source=article&utm_medium=push