- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v188.8.131.52 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
- XTrident Harrier AV-8B
- My free CRJ700, B747 and Learjet45 reworks
- CRJ Service Pack 1a released
- AIRBUS A380 LANDING with an AIRBUS A320 overtaking an AIRBUS A340 and DEPARTING ahead (4K)
- Aeroplane Heaven 'Flying Boxcar' - v1.4 Update
- POWERFUL CF-6 Engine Takeoff rocketing empty A310 into the skies! [AirClips]
- Flysimware's Learjet 35A V4.0 Update
- Orbx Release CityScene Orlando
- Mega Airport Madrid Evolution for FSX/FSX:SE available
- Xambiance for XP 11 has arrived!
- Flowing 2
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'malta'.
Found 2 results
JustSim Announce Malta Airport Developers JustSim announced that work has finished on creating Malta Airport (LMML) for Prepar3D. The Maltese airport servers a range of airlines across the world and offers maintenance for multiple large airlines. Airlines such as easyJet, Ryanair, Emirates and of course Air Malta all serve the Maltese airport, with a big focus on connecting flights in Europe. Although no change log was provided in the post, the 30+ screenshots indicate that attention has been given to the whole airport with high definition textures and modelling, nearby office and hotel buildings have been modeled as well as dynamic lighting. SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/groups/justsim/permalink/2196940580561457/ https://fselite.net/news/justsim-announce-developer-of-malta-airport/?utm_source=article&utm_medium=push