- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'manchester'.
Found 8 results
Aerosoft Announces Manchester (EGCC) For X-Plane 11 Over on the Aerosoft forums, the team has announced that they are bringing a brand new version of Manchester Airport (EGCC) to X-Plane 11. It was made clear that this is a brand new development and not a port of their original X-Plane 10 version. Very little other information was shared, however, a few screenshots were released showcasing the projects current development status. SOURCE INFO https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/143970-airport-manchester-xp-preview/ https://fselite.net/news/aerosoft-announces-manchester-egcc-for-x-plane-11/
Today, Viewpoint Technologies has released their latest airport; Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, ICAO:KMHT! Manchester-Boston airport is located 3 miles south of the central business district of Manchester, New Hampshire. The airport lies in two communities, Manchester and Londonerry. Manchester-Boston is the busiest airport in New Hampshire by far and the only one with substantial commercial service. It is also New England’s fourth largest airport by passenger volume behind Boston Logan, Bradley International, and T. F. Highlights of this scenery include over 100 high-detail custom buildings, unique 4 season texturing, high resolution 4k textures, dynamic lighting support, and much more. A full feature list can, of course, be found below. This scenery can be purchased from Simmarket for a price of 12.90 euros and is compatible with FSX and Prepar3D v4. LINK TO SOURCE: https://secure.simmarket.com/viewpoint-technologies-manchester-boston-regional-airport-kmht-fsx-p3d.phtml / https://fselite.net/