- What’s the biggest killer in Aviation? Now I know!
- VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain FLP Oxygen Test Preview Video
- EAA’s B-25 Flies Again
- Orbx Australia V2 Possibly Coming in June 2019
- VATSIM First Wings Event Announced
- Colimata Announces Early Access of Concorde on X-Plane to Start Mid-May
- CARENADO A42-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- Powerful TakeOff with great Sau Paulo GRU airport views from Falcon 7X Private Jet! [AirClips]
- Orbx-LIEO Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport-Update v1.05
- CARENADO A42-500 - HOTEL MODE
- Beaver in a Box
- Win an All Expenses Paid Trip to FlightSimExpo 2019
- TrueEarth US Washington - Official Announcement!
- Holding Pattern Wind Correction And Timing: Boldmethod Live
- Pressure and Density Altitude: Boldmethod Live
- New Preview Video of Significant GSX Update (PBR, New Vehicles & More)
- COLIMATA Concorde: Overview of Features Published
- LatinVFR Releases New Orleans Update V1.2
- UK2000 Scenery Announce ‘Evolution’ Improvements to Products from Summer 2019
- New RealTimeFlight Manager Program released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'martin f'.
Found 1 result
Mega-thread: AOA Simulations Lockheed-Martin F-35A Previews By: Sam Clark February 1, 2019 Military aircraft developers AOA Simulations are nearing completion of their latest project, the F-35A. This is their third X-Plane aircraft, after the F-35B and V-22 Osprey, the most recent of which was released in March last year. In a Facebook post published on January 30th, the developers show off a new livery for the jet and say; "We are getting closer to release :)" AOA provide near-daily coverage of their various projects via their Facebook page, though F-35A updates are by far the most popular as the American stealth figher approaches release. The F-35A has a large arsenal of weapons to choose from, all integrated closely with the aircraft itself. AOA have provided a list of the various missiles and guns fitted to the X-Plane version: GAU-22/A four-barrel 25 mm gun 2 x AIM-9X Sidewinder 2 x AIM-120D AMRAAM 8 x GBU-53B Stormbreaker 4 x AGM-158 JASSM (GPS-guided) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/aoaf35