- LEAS Asturias RELEASED for Prepar3D v4! 😄✈
- Cessna Caravan Seaplane Dubai WATER LANDING from Cockpit!!![AirClips]
- Important REX News - Store Changes
- CARENADO A72 500 SERIES P3D/FSX
- Hit The Hot - The Fleet of Flying Firefighters
- real-worldEAA Attic - Kelly Field Souvenir Pillow
- AIRBUS A380 goes FIRST - 2 AIRBUS A330 have to wait for an AIRBUS A380 (4K)
- LEAS Asturias Airport My Final Shots.
- LADY POWER! Liina's PERFECT Airbus A220-300 Landing in Riga!!! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Vertical Simulations Announces Spokane Airport for xplane
- X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.2
- D-Day Plus 75 Exhibit Opens at EAA Aviation Museum
- EGNX - 737 approach video
- 4K Video Aircraft landings and takeoffs in high resolution 60fps Ultra HD
- BREATHTAKING RARE Saab 340 Outboard Cam during Takeoff, PURE POWER!!! [AirClips]
- EGNX East Midlands Airport more shots.
- LEAS Asturias Airport from me.
- LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!
- X-Plane: Turboprop Sale from X-Aviation
- EGNX East Midlands Airport
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'mbs'.
Found 3 results
Continuing on with their recent push to move the Turbulent Designs airports over to OrbxDirect, Orbx has released KMBS MBS international for FSX, FSX: Steam, and all versions of Prepar3D! Features of the airport include a fully modelled passenger terminal, modelled hangar interior, custom HD service vehicles, cars, and trucks, baked ambient lighting, and more. MBS International is available from OrbxDirect for the typical Orbx price of $32.95 AUD, and previous owners of Turbulent’s MBS can transfer their license and download the airport for free Feature list: Accurate representation of MBS International Airport modelled in insane detail Bonus GA disused World War II runway for challenging approaches Fully modelled passenger terminal, accurate to real world blue prints Modelled hangar interior Custom HD service vehicles, cars and trucks Baked ambient lighting Stunning custom vegetation for trees, grass and shrubs Unrivalled HD ground poly throughout the airport Airport and coverage area fully custom modelled to replace autogen Individually modelled farms, barns, wind generators, silos and water towers Orbx Flow technology Optional Dynamic Lighting for P3D v4 only SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://orbxdirect.com/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/orbx-kmbs-mbs-international-released/
Turbulent Designs Release MBS International Airport: X-Plane 11 Edition After revealing the airport was in development, the team at Turbulent Designs has today released MBS International Airport for X-Plane 11. The Michigan airport serves a variety of cities including Midland, Bay City and Saginaw. The airport boosts a 8000ft primary runway making it perfect for those interested in both commercial or general aviation flying. The airport itself is the most “feature-rich” product to date from Turbulent Design’s according to the product page. Just like the FSX/P3D version before it, the product features detailed interior modelling, accurate parking structures, HD service vehicles, realistic runway and taxiway textures and use of Turbulent Design’s Terra Flora. SOURCE INFO https://www.turbulentdesigns.co.uk/product/mbs-international-airport-x-plane-11-edition/ https://fselite.net/news/turbulent-designs-release-mbs-international-airport-x-plane-11-edition/
Turbulent Designs Confirms MBS International Airport for X-Plane Turbulent Designs are known in the Prepar3D world for their high quality scenery add-ons. In fact, as a team, they made it clear that they would be focusing purely on modern simulators and taking advantage of the 64-bit capabilities they bring. With that in mind, they did start developing for X-Plane 11 with the release of their Idaho Falls, which was met with a really positive reception. Now, the team are back with confirmation they’re bringing another of their popular airports to X-Plane. Introducing MBS International Airport. MBS International Airport is a small airport only served by a handful of airlines. However, it sees plenty of traffic from private jets and general aviation. The original P3D version impressed me with the excellent internal modelling and by the looks of the previews below, it would appear they’re aiming to achieve the same thing here. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/turbulent-designs-confirms-mbs-international-airport-for-x-plane/