- Embraer Launches New Praetor 500 and 600 Business Jets – AINtv
- Boeing delivers first 737 Max 8 BBJ and unveils Max 7 luxury interior (Photos)
- TBM-900 Release Date Announcement & Previews!
- Hitting the Beech (Party) With EAA
- History Lives with Warbirds at Airventure 2018
- The American Riviera - Welcome to KSBA Santa Barbara for FSX/P3D!
- Flight1 shows off new "Purchasing Agent". Welcome to 2018 !
- Reverse thrust spray from a bowl of oranges (A380 slo-mo)
- Skilled Helicopter pilot Chinook CH-47
- AIRBUS A340-600 vs. AIRBUS A320 - "I am behind you, brother" (4K)
- Aerion Unveils Stage 5 GE Affinity Engine for Supersonic AS2
- Luxury-Jet Market Is So Hot That Even Used Planes Are Selling
- iBlueYonder and Turbulent Design are not giving easy support for paid products
- David's BEAUTIFUL Boeing 777-300ER Takeoff from Reunion Island, Air Austral! [AirClips]
- Cross The Pond 2018 Eastbound Details Announced
- The next one is a piece of art
- FSWeekend in Lelystad, The Netherlands – Event Details
- Vidan Design Release Aalborg X
- Embraer just revealed a new $21 million private jet with a luxury interior design to remind you of the beaches of Brazil
- Aerosoft Preview A330 Professional in Lufthansa Livery
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'mbs'.
Found 3 results
Continuing on with their recent push to move the Turbulent Designs airports over to OrbxDirect, Orbx has released KMBS MBS international for FSX, FSX: Steam, and all versions of Prepar3D! Features of the airport include a fully modelled passenger terminal, modelled hangar interior, custom HD service vehicles, cars, and trucks, baked ambient lighting, and more. MBS International is available from OrbxDirect for the typical Orbx price of $32.95 AUD, and previous owners of Turbulent’s MBS can transfer their license and download the airport for free Feature list: Accurate representation of MBS International Airport modelled in insane detail Bonus GA disused World War II runway for challenging approaches Fully modelled passenger terminal, accurate to real world blue prints Modelled hangar interior Custom HD service vehicles, cars and trucks Baked ambient lighting Stunning custom vegetation for trees, grass and shrubs Unrivalled HD ground poly throughout the airport Airport and coverage area fully custom modelled to replace autogen Individually modelled farms, barns, wind generators, silos and water towers Orbx Flow technology Optional Dynamic Lighting for P3D v4 only SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://orbxdirect.com/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/orbx-kmbs-mbs-international-released/
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsTurbulent Designs Release MBS International Airport: X-Plane 11 Edition After revealing the airport was in development, the team at Turbulent Designs has today released MBS International Airport for X-Plane 11. The Michigan airport serves a variety of cities including Midland, Bay City and Saginaw. The airport boosts a 8000ft primary runway making it perfect for those interested in both commercial or general aviation flying. The airport itself is the most “feature-rich” product to date from Turbulent Design’s according to the product page. Just like the FSX/P3D version before it, the product features detailed interior modelling, accurate parking structures, HD service vehicles, realistic runway and taxiway textures and use of Turbulent Design’s Terra Flora. SOURCE INFO https://www.turbulentdesigns.co.uk/product/mbs-international-airport-x-plane-11-edition/ https://fselite.net/news/turbulent-designs-release-mbs-international-airport-x-plane-11-edition/
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsTurbulent Designs Confirms MBS International Airport for X-Plane Turbulent Designs are known in the Prepar3D world for their high quality scenery add-ons. In fact, as a team, they made it clear that they would be focusing purely on modern simulators and taking advantage of the 64-bit capabilities they bring. With that in mind, they did start developing for X-Plane 11 with the release of their Idaho Falls, which was met with a really positive reception. Now, the team are back with confirmation they’re bringing another of their popular airports to X-Plane. Introducing MBS International Airport. MBS International Airport is a small airport only served by a handful of airlines. However, it sees plenty of traffic from private jets and general aviation. The original P3D version impressed me with the excellent internal modelling and by the looks of the previews below, it would appear they’re aiming to achieve the same thing here. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/turbulent-designs-confirms-mbs-international-airport-for-x-plane/