- Watch out! AIRBUS A380 BEHIND YOU - BIG PLANES everywhere - Frankfurt Airport (4K)
- CAE3 Campbell River Water Aerodrome Freeware Coming Soon!
- PhotoSim Labs Confirm Conversion of Bahamas for X-Plane has Begun
- [Update: Pricing] MK-Studios Releases Tenerife South V2
- JarDesign Releases Co-Pilot Beta for Flight Factor 767
- PrealSoft Releases Casablanca for FSX/P3D
- Airplanes in their natural habitat Impressive Contrails
- SINGAPORE | BOEING 777 TAKEOFF 4K
- Ultra Weather XP 2.5 Released
- REX Environment Force coming soon
- Developer Month: Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
- ToLiss Releases New Update for A319
- MSK Production Islamabad Airport Package Announced
- First TrueEarth USA Sneak Peek!
- Froogle streams on twitch again
- AOA Simulations Developing Tricycle Variant of RV-8
- Aivlasoft EFB v2.0 Now Available for X-Plane
- Frank Dainese/Fabio Bellini Eiger Park 3D Release Date Announced
- SFD Global: Close-Ups of Terrain Textures
- X-Plane Sales Rundown - Easter 2019
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'mccarran'.
Found 1 result
FlyTampa Previews Las Vegas McCarran Intl. (KLAS) The last we’ve heard from FlyTampa regarding Las Vegas was back in July, today, over on their Facebook page, they’re back with one landside preview of Las Vegas McCarran Intl. Terminal 3. FlyTampa had announced in their previous post that they are doing the strip and surrounding suburban area around the airport which has taken them a lot longer than expected. We will eagerly be waiting for more previews of the rest of the airport and surrounding area. We don’t have much more information regarding FlyTampa Las Vegas, but we will ensure to keep you updated as more news regarding the airport surfaces. Here’s a photo of the real world Terminal 3 for comparison: SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/flytampa-previews-las-vegas-mccarran-intl-klas/