- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'mig'.
Found 2 results
UPDATE: MLADG - MIG-15 V2 X-PLANE 10/11 Dear simMarket Customer, at simMarket you can now find a new version of your product: MLADG - MIG-15 V2 X-PLANE 10/11 MLADG_MiG_15_1902.zip Changelog: - changed outside textures - changed inside textures - adapted PBR materials - changed 3D models - flight model changes (including improved take off/ landing handling) - X-Plane version 11.30 required changes The installer is a complete replacement for previous versions, existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one. Should you have any questions please contact us via http://support.simmarket.com For technical support please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product. The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop. Best Regards, The simMarket Team SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
The MiG-29 is a jet fighter aircraft designed by Mikojan-Gurewitsch aircraft (Russia) for an air superiority role. The MiG-29 entered service with the Soviet Air Force in 1983, and remains in use by many other nations around the world (1600 are still in operation). The MiG-29 was developed to counter American fighters such as the F-15 Eagle and the F-16 Fighting Falcon. The aircraft’s fixed-wing profile with large wing leading-edge root extensions gives good maneuverability and control at subsonic speeds, including manoeuvres at high angles of attack. The MiG-29 is considered to be one of the most capable fighter of its generation and one of the best dogfight fighter in the skies. 3D HUD: Ultra realistic, projected, collimated, focused to infinity 3D Head up display. Custom dynamic 3D sound (XP11 only): More than 40 custom made sounds have been added, many of them recorded on the real aircraft: Complex engine sounds, dynamic atmosphere in the cockpit, high AoA vortex sounds, computer voice, supersonic bang, canopy effects, ejection, …. Highly detailed 3D virtual cockpit Cockpit and gauges accurately placed based on the original layout, completely in English Multiple HUD modes RADAR display shows aircraft, NAV points, meteorological info.Radar control panel Engine systems, NAV system, plus fms and gps Telelight warning panel Animated secondary systems (air cond., ventilation) RWR radar warning receiver, Weapon system panel Clickable checklist in cockpit, including 4 pages for user content Beautiful exterior model Many animations and detailed mechanics – Control surfaces, flaps, slats, air brake Complex landing gear with doors Correct canopy animation with three positions Engine fans, nozzles Intake protection doors, secondary air intakes Refined flight model with correct landing speeds, max. speed, max. turn rates, fuselage lift simulation etc… Plain and armed versions included Detailed manual, plus video tutorials 15 Liveries with normal maps LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.airdailyx.net/article/colimata-mig-29-x-plane/