- JustSim Releases LOWI Innsbruck Update for X-Plane
- JustSim Releases Innsbruck V3 Update
- BDO Aviation Announces Phuket Airport
- Our Texas Triple: Delta A320 Takeoff Engine ROOAAAR, Cool Dallas Views & Cloud Surfing!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- XPilot for X-Plane Announced
- Milviz Releases T-38A Advanced Series Redux
- Further Previews of Orbx’s London City (EGLC) in P3D
- EGLC P3D for you.
- Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa "Very Near Completion"
- POSCON Details Huge Updates on Development and More
- FS2Crew Ground Crew X Coming in 2 Weeks
- Laminar Research Previews X-Plane 11.40 Flight Model Updates
- Carenado Releases Fokker 50 for X-Plane
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- X-Plane 11.40 to be Large Flight Model Update
- Positive Control Network Publishes August 2019 Progress Update
- JustSim Teases Innsbruck (LOWI) Update with New Screenshots
- BOEING 747 SHARK swimming through a CORN FIELD after HARD LANDING (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa (LIMC) Previews in X-Plane 11
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'migration'.
Found 4 results
In this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
To those that are interested in the new ORBX KACK or 2B2/6B6 and currently own iblueyonder equivalent products, you can migrate your iblueyonder product to ORBX and install via FTX at no charge. Note below the identifier code you need to migrate. Took me a while to find this as the instructions I received via email appear to point to your license key, which is not the case For existing iBlueYonder customers You can migrate your purchases for KACK Nantucket and 2B2 Plum Island Airport/6B6 Minute Man Air Field into your OrbxDirect account by clicking on the below link. Make sure you are logged into OrbxDirect first. Your email used for iBlueYonder will need to match the one used for OrbxDirect, we cannot migrate purchases from different email accounts. This is also only for purchases made directly through iBlueYonder. Please use your purchase ID number (12634 as per below) and not your licence key. If you have the iBlueYonder versions installed and wish to install the Orbx version, please uninstall the iBlueYonder versions first. You will also need to remove the two xml files "iBlueYonder_2B2.xml" and "iBlueYonder_6b6.xml" from the ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml folder if you have SODE installed. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.