- Airline Interview Prep: Boldmethod Live
- IFR Alternate Requirements: Boldmethod Live
- Power-On Stalls: Boldmethod Live
- F16-C available to preorder | save 20%
- New MK-Studios Dublin Airport Previews
- Imaginesim Releases Austin KAUS V2
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - BOEING 787 + AIRBUS A350 Air SHOW (4K)
- FACING MY FEARS! - TBM850 Bahamas Flight VLOG
- I Flew it, you have 7 days to WIN it! AOPA Sweepstakes Super Cub on amphibious Floats!
- Air Combat Command Demo Teams to Perform at AirVenture 2019
- VC10 Professional - v1.30 Update
- New Time Zone Fixer Patch(V1.4.1) released
- Imaginesim Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Austin V2 on X-Plane
- Celebrate 50 Years in Oshkosh This Summer!
- Lakeland Aero Club
- New Previews of the Just Flight 747 Classic
- Threshold shared "Felis Completes Modelling of 747-200 Cockpit
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Seattle Boeing Field Approach Video
- xEnviro 1.10b73 18h timelapse in 9 min
- Threshold Exclusive: Hot Start Challenger 650 Announced + Previews
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'millennium'.
Found 1 result
Freeware Download from RIKOOOO This is the Millenium Falcon from the Star Wars movies, go to high speed and try to hit the stars! The Millennium Falcon is the spaceship of the smuggler Han Solo and his second Chewbacca.New 2018 model: Maximum performance, complete outdoor/indoor modeling, maximum FSX speed: (2667 kts / GPS-GS) - Stable and solid with extreme dynamic pressures, ultra-efficient, very high thrust, SuperSpoilers, flaps deflection hovering.Read the manual carefully if you want to install the Docking Bay 94 scenery included in this package, it is in your Documents. For FSX & Steam Edition & P3Dv1 P3Dv2 P3Dv3 P3Dv4 Author : Model and textures by Dean Crawford. Sound and 2D panel by "Lonestar". FDE by Bruce Fitzgerald Star Wars Millenium Falcon FSX & P3D SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/8/160?utm_source=newsletter_232&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=your-new-downloads-rikoooo-219 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :